Any SA based Realtors need help?

921 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by El Hombre Mas Guapo
Rice and Fries
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A bit about me: I work in customer facing role within Multifamily Financing/Capital Markets. I have a Masters in Real Estate Finance from TAMU. I also have an inactive real estate license. I'd like to think I'm pretty personable, good with customers, good with numbers and have a deep understanding of pretty much all things real estate (Commercial and Residential).

Looking for a part time gig or one with flexible hours, definitely open on the weekends too. Wife and I are building a house and just looking for some extra income generation.

Can easily provide resume and references.
aggiejim70
AG
Give Dayton Schrader '84 a call at 210 757 9785. He's certainly one of the most successful Aggie realtors in town. He may have a place for you in his organization, or he can provide you on ideas on where to look.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
Rice and Fries
aggiejim70 said:

Give Dayton Schrader '84 a call at 210 757 9785. He's certainly one of the most successful Aggie realtors in town. He may have a place for you in his organization, or he can provide you on ideas on where to look.

Thank you Jim!
El Hombre Mas Guapo
AG
Rice and Fries said:

A bit about me: I work in customer facing role within Multifamily Financing/Capital Markets. I have a Masters in Real Estate Finance from TAMU. I also have an inactive real estate license. I'd like to think I'm pretty personable, good with customers, good with numbers and have a deep understanding of pretty much all things real estate (Commercial and Residential).

Looking for a part time gig or one with flexible hours, definitely open on the weekends too. Wife and I are building a house and just looking for some extra income generation.

Can easily provide resume and references.

Certified. Also cooks a mean brisket.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.