San Antonio Airport

9,365 Views | 78 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Obi Wan Ginobili
PLUM LOCO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ulrich said:

What's wrong with SLC? I've never had issues there, and Squatters is a solid place to grab a beer.
You are probably correct. Looking back it has been a few years since I have been there.
rgag12
AG
The only complaint I have about the airport is the that I wish there was a way to get to both terminals without going through all of security again. It's not like one is international flights and the other isn't.
Four Seasons Landscaping

Quote:

You are probably correct. Looking back it has been a few years since I have been there.
Whatever you didn't like about it several years ago is likely nothing but rubble right now.
Ulrich
The only thing I don't like about it now is that you have to take an elevator to get from parking to the terminals. Sure seems like that could have been a ramp. Otherwise, it's clean and efficient. Can't ask for much more.
Speedbird087
AG
JetBlue will add San Antonio to its route map this October with nonstops to JFK and Boston.

http://blueir.investproductions.com/investor-relations/press-releases/2021/04-21-2021-160015146
f2foxes2001
AG
Two more east coast directs. Now get out there and start flying!
Thaddeus73
AG
What we really need is more murals like the Denver airport has...NOT..
Obi Wan Ginobili
Flew to Phoenix last weekend. No checked bag, parked in the garage 35 minutes before my flight was scheduled to depart. Made it through security and to my gate before my A25 boarding position.

How can anyone complain about SAT?
OilFieldIRI
S
Obi Wan Ginobili said:

Flew to Phoenix last weekend. No checked bag, parked in the garage 35 minutes before my flight was scheduled to depart. Made it through security and to my gate before my A25 boarding position.

How can anyone complain about SAT?
Exactly, I flew to New Mexico last week and was in and out in no time. Stepping off of the plane after arriving back in SA, it took me 30 minutes to get my checked bag, get to my parked vehicle, and be 281.
Obi Wan Ginobili
bUt WhaT aBoUt tHe lACk oF FoOd OpTiOns?!?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.