Buckner Fanning Christian School?

1,068 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by _mpaul
Reload8098
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know anything about this small christian school? Anyone have any advice about other christian schools in North SA?
Whats the average price per student?
TomDoss91
AG
Don't know anything about the school, but, my buddies sister once the namesake at a fundraiser as ***cner Banning.....was told you could hear a pin drop.

Can't do rule #1...don't have any pics. This was around 25-30 years ago.
MookieBlaylock
AG
TomDoss91 said:

Don't know anything about the school, but, my buddies sister once the namesake at a fundraiser as ***cner Banning.....was told you could hear a pin drop.

Wut?
jgh85Ag
AG
This is purely a guess, but I am guessing Tom left out a key word and someone reversed the F and B, So Fwordner Banning.
Reload8098
AG
TomDoss91 said:

Regarding the pin thing, I could take that as good or bad thing, or maybe I'm just dense, which is it?
_mpaul
AG
Reload8098 said:

Anyone know anything about this small christian school? Anyone have any advice about other christian schools in North SA?
Whats the average price per student?
My son went there through 4th grade and it was a good experience for him. That was 4 years ago so I don't know if or how it's changed since then. We moved him to SACS for 5th grade because BF treated 5th as middle school, and there weren't a lot of middle school students there.

I want to say price was comparable to other private Christian schools on this side of town, somewhere around $11,000/year. I think you get a discount with multiple children.

Feel free to PM if you have specific questions I can help with.
Paper. An insane deer. Taco meat.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.