Looking for Employment - Relocating to New Braunfels

1,855 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by babie_kreauxda
babie_kreauxda
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,

Wife and I just had our first little Aggie and are going to be relocating to New Braunfels (from SA) over the next few months. I'm looking for a new position and would appreciate any leads. San Antonio has been great to us but we are trying to get closer to the wife's elderly parents.

My undergrad was in Natural Resource Management and I have an MBA in Project Management. I've been working as a Superintendent mostly in Operations focusing on Natural Resources but I am open to new opportunities and hoping for and appreciate any leads from the Aggie Network. I have Land Development and Government experience.

Email is jrkrobot@gmail.com. I appreciate any leads or suggestions!

Thanks and Gig 'Em,

JK '09

James Walker `02
AG
I don't know of any specific leads but there is a massive new development in New Braunfels called Veramendi, might have misspelled that. That might be a good place to look.

If you need a good Realtor give my wife a call. All of her information is on her website.

Www.lakeMcQueeney.com

She sells everywhere, McQueeney is just home.
babie_kreauxda
AG
thanks for the reply. definitely looking in the land development sector. we already have a realtor on board we have used in the past but will definitely keep her in mind if that changes.

appreciate it!
AgTDub
AG
ASA Properties is the developer for Veramendi. Might look them up. Several Aggies over there as well.
babie_kreauxda
AG
appreciate it folks! some good ags out there!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.