Lawn Service for New Braunfels

1,504 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ForeverAg
ForeverAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a very small lawn in New Braunfels (I can edge, cut, bag in an hour 20). We are looking at having someone cut it every 2 weeks. Anyone have any recommendations?
Shakes the Clown
Lemonade Lawn Care
ForeverAg
AG
We reached out to them and they wanted $55 every 2 weeks to cut the lawn. That is wayyy too expensive for the job scope imho. Anyone else have any other contacts?
Ginormus Ag
AG
I use the lawnstarter.com. They have an app. My lawn would take me an hour to do. I thought that they would send a different person just about everytime, but it has been the same guy. Every 2 weeks is $25.50 for my lawn and I add a $7 tip to the guy. I have been happy with the service so far, but I would like someone to do everything to my lawn, ferterlize, set sprinklers, ect. But, either that costs extra.
Username checks out.
ForeverAg
AG
Ginormus Ag said:

I use the lawnstarter.com. They have an app. My lawn would take me an hour to do. I thought that they would send a different person just about everytime, but it has been the same guy. Every 2 weeks is $25.50 for my lawn and I add a $7 tip to the guy. I have been happy with the service so far, but I would like someone to do everything to my lawn, ferterlize, set sprinklers, ect. But, either that costs extra.
Thank you so much, this is the answer we are looking for. $32 for our lawn work.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.