Diesel oil change suggestions (Ram 1500)

1,493 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Reel Aggies
Halconblack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Called up two local dealerships and they both quoted $250 for the oil change. I have checked online and know that ram runs specials on oil changes for these vehicles around $150. Does anyone have any suggestions for companies in San Antonio? And, I know I could do it myself for just over $100 but I would like to get the tires rotated as well.
v/r
Roger That
AG
$250? LOL.
one thumb 81
AG
I get mine changed at Hollywood Park Automotive. Around $165
Ted Logan
AG
Try Chad Miller Auto Care on Dezavala/10. I take all our cars to him including one that was a diesel (no longer have the vehicle though)

Canyon99
Halconblack said:

Called up two local dealerships and they both quoted $250 for the oil change. I have checked online and know that ram runs specials on oil changes for these vehicles around $150. Does anyone have any suggestions for companies in San Antonio? And, I know I could do it myself for just over $100 but I would like to get the tires rotated as well.

Does that come with or without Astro glide?
Rexter
Quick Lane works on everything. Check their price. My ferd 6.4 was $100 after tax.
Antman92
AG
Take 5 is a good bunch for diesel changes. I take my diesel Colorado to them
Antman92
Reel Aggies
AG
Take 5 in boerne for my ram 2500 Cummins was $75 today with the 25% cupin I got in the mail. For Dino oil normally just under $100. They'll almost always give you a discount if you ask.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.