SAPD and Thomas j Henry commercial

2,277 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by O'Doyle Rules
diablo loco
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Thomas j Henry is a walking sack of garbage. Terrible human being. I have a hard time watching him running a completely hollow commercial teamed up with sapd. That sack of crap shouldn't be associated with public service announcements or Sapd. Real bad look.
NastyNate
Haven't seen the commercial but agree with your assessment of TJH. Aside from being a POS ambulance chaser, his injection of $1MM into the DA race a couple years ago that resulted in LaHood being elected still pisses me off.
BlackLab
AG
What's the premise of the commercial?
diablo loco
It's a harmless don't text and drive. The problem is it looks bad for sapd. Are they effectively endorsing that **** sack? TJH sure makes it look like he's warm and fuzzy with Sapd. The general populace of SA is full of morons that don't have the ability to decipher it.
Producers_96
AG
"Safe Driving Advocate"

...and fan of the musical stylings of Pit Bull.

aggie_fan13
AG
TJH too gaudy for my taste
MookieBlaylock
AG
Love his reality show
Burdizzo
AG
Pays b-list celebrities to attend his kids' birthday party.

Dad of The Year.
O'Doyle Rules
AG
TJH is the exact opposite of a safe driving advocate. His fat wallet literally depends on stupid drivers behind the wheel of a company vehicle. And whoever is the SAPD PR person who ok'd this commercial should think twice next time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.