Moving company recommendations?

2,026 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by pgag04
Nick Papageorgio
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy, everyone!

I need to hire movers to help us move furniture into a POD. I tried Mustard Seed Movers, but they might be booked up for the date I need them. Does anyone have any recommendations I can try?

Thanks!
Agfootball10
AG
Einstein Moving Company. The guys who started it are Aggies. I personally know the San Antonio manager. They are a trustworthy company.

https://www.einsteinmoving.com/locations/san-antonio/
Nick Papageorgio
AG
Thanks! I called them, and they were really nice. However, they aren't allowed to move items into anything other than their own trucks so they couldn't help me move my items into PODs. Bummer. Thanks anyway!
PuryearFratDaddy
AG
As an option, I booked these guys for a move in May using my equipment for an upcoming move through Uhaul...haven't ever done that or know them, but I recall 1,300+ reviews well above others with 20-100, doubt you can fake that well...only concern I haven't double checked is do what type of liability insurance do they have, good luck!

$60/hr for 2 men coming to Pleasanton and no local folks that do this I could find...and I want to continue to have friends after the move so didn't ask them

R&M Movers. Moving With Care. (210) 909-3269
Also, folks house we are buying are using Freddie (no truck) at (210) 638-8738
The Dog Lord
AG
Multi-year bump to see if there are any new recommendations for movers. Just going a few miles but have a 2700 sqft place with some heavy items mixed in.
BlackLab
AG
Swift movers. Decent price and they worked hard.
pgag04
AG
Second swift movers. Used them three years ago and they had to hold over for 2 nights. They had everything loaded in about 4.5 hours and then unloaded in less than the two hour minimum.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.