Maid service

1,217 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ag002000
ag002000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone know of a good, reliable, and trustworthy maid service they can recommend in north Stone Oak area? The lady we have been using does great work but has become less reliable.

TIA
MookieBlaylock
AG
You live in Sonterray ask one of your neighbors to borrow the Aunt living here on a Visa
Ginormus Ag
AG
I will recommend my maid. She is none of those things, but I can't fire her because according to my MIL she is the best, and my MIL only hires the best. We would be insane to fire her, according to her. I've only met her once or twice. She was supposed to show up today but didn't, because she was out of town last Thursday. Said she would be here later in the week according to my wife, but didn't say when. PM me and I will give you her number. Just make sure you can only have her come on Thursday mornings.
NastyNate
I live in north stone oak and we have been happy with The Cleaning Authority. We have used a few services over the last few years and they seem to be the best so far. Very reasonable price too. They will do bi-weekly or monthly.
NastyNate
FYI. We have a 3000 sq ft home and pay $129 every two weeks. If we were on the monthly plan, it would be $181. They will give you a quote over the phone with a range and then come out and look at your home. It will all depend on your homes characteristics but that will give you a general idea.
ag002000
Ginormus Ag....Sounds like the same maid we were using. If we could get her tome within 5 days of her scheduled day that was considered good.

Thank you for the suggestion NastyNate. I will give them a call.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.