Million dollar mansion Murder Mystery

26,204 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by MookieBlaylock
MookieBlaylock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A woman and her two daughters found dead in the home. The 2 girls were murdered and the moms alleged suicide is being investigated. The boyfriend has already lawyered up. Sad ongoing story and is as fishy as that King Jay baby murder from 2 weeks ago

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/triple-shooting-mother-daughter-person-of-interest-13542950.php#photo-16788549
BlackLab
AG
Cartel? Boyfriend probably posts on Texags general board since it looks like he is a 31 year old millionaire.
jgh85Ag
AG
If I was him and even if I was innocent I would lawyer up.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Lots of aggie connec tions on both of their Facebook's

dude just reeks.of entitlement
LCE
AG
Any mention of ex-husband?
MookieBlaylock
AG
Is the house his or hers or am ex husbands?
OilFieldIRI
S
My boys attended high school with the 16 year old... it's really a sad situation.
MookieBlaylock
AG
It's horrible

But the lack of coverage is why I started this

Women don't typically shoot their kids in the head esp a 10 and 16 year old

Beckdiesel03
AG
I hadn't even heard about this until I read it here last night. Women also don't normally use a gun to commit suicide either.
Humorous Username
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

Speculation around my circle is that she had a sugar daddy that owned it.
BT1395
AG
Humorous Username said:

MookieBlaylock said:

Speculation around my circle is that she had a sugar daddy that owned it.

It is Charles' house (the current boyfriend). Nichol and the girls were kinda living there. LOTS of other rumors and speculation that I'll leave out of this post for now, but this was a TERRIBLE situation.
Burdizzo
AG
Does the sheriff's office have any deputies left to investigate this, or have they all been fired?
OilFieldIRI
S
My boys have told me some of the things being said around school but you know how that is.
Raising $50,000 in days to investigate is incredible.
BT1395
AG
Oilfield - did your boys go to Leon Springs Elem?
O'Doyle Rules
AG
An article came out recently stating they had a fight then he left the house for the night. He seems to be cooperating and they swabbed his hands for gunshot residue. I'm guessing he gave her an ultimatium to move out....relationship over ....she knew she couldn't live the million dollar mansion lifestyle on her salary and it was back to a small apartment with her kids. Then emotions took over.
MookieBlaylock
AG
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6607581/Shooting-deaths-Texas-mother-two-daughters-officially-ruled-murder-suicide.html

Had to go to the UK for a decent article

the go fund me page

https://www.gofundme.com/a2enc-searching-for-the-truth

Burdizzo
AG
MookieBlaylock said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6607581/Shooting-deaths-Texas-mother-two-daughters-officially-ruled-murder-suicide.html

Had to go to the UK for a decent article

the go fund me page

https://www.gofundme.com/a2enc-searching-for-the-truth

Not surprising. San Antonio media blows.
OilFieldIRI
S
No, they attended Locke Hill Elementary
SA Ag 91
AG
I agree with O'Doyle's guess.

Sad situation all the way around.
BT1395
AG
There's more to this than what O'Doyle said. It will all come out eventually. Tragic situation that didn't have to end like this.
88planoAg
AG
O'Doyle Rules said:

An article came out recently stating they had a fight then he left the house for the night. He seems to be cooperating and they swabbed his hands for gunshot residue. I'm guessing he gave her an ultimatium to move out....relationship over ....she knew she couldn't live the million dollar mansion lifestyle on her salary and it was back to a small apartment with her kids. Then emotions took over.

I'm guessing something like this. Add in younger boyfriend and teenage daughter and I wonder if that added to the tension/caused a fight.

MookieBlaylock
AG
They had a balloon release memorial at Clark tonight

Have 2 friends that teach there

Halconblack
AG
It is most certainly Wheeler's house. People close to Wheeler have always been perplexed at his involvement with the mother.
v/r
O'Doyle Rules
AG
BT1395 said:

There's more to this than what O'Doyle said. It will all come out eventually. Tragic situation that didn't have to end like this.

Like what? Texts from him urging her to take her life if she so wanted to? I feel like these kind of generic posts are just intended to discredit where the evidence is really headed.
MookieBlaylock
AG
Halconblack said:

It is most certainly Wheeler's house. People close to Wheeler have always been perplexed at his involvement with the mother.
Go on
BT1395
AG
O'Doyle Rules said:

BT1395 said:

Like what? Texts from him urging her to take her life if she so wanted to? I feel like these kind of generic posts are just intended to discredit where the evidence is really headed.

Wow. Ok.

How about you just hang tight instead of throwing out more speculation? That's not doing anyone any good.
Halconblack
AG
The mother has three children by three different men. None of those men is Wheeler. She is also five years older. That doesn't exactly line up with expectations.
v/r
AgShaun00
AG
my sister was friends with her. She said no way she would shoot her kids. She is pushing the investigation thing.
BlackLab
AG
Plus she apparently cuts hair for a living but lives in his million dollar house, wears designer clothes, and drives a Land Rover. Maybe the gravy train was about to stop.
bonfarr
AG
AgShaun00 said:

my sister was friends with her. She said no way she would shoot her kids. She is pushing the investigation thing.

People say the same about friends and neighbors that snap and do terrible things all the time.
OilFieldIRI
S
My boys attended the release and said it was very emotional. Alex's father spoke for about 30 minutes as well as her friends. Has to be emotionally draining to wonder what the hell happened.
bonfarr
AG
The oldest daughter was shot once in the head and the youngest was shot in the neck and in the head. I'm no forensic expert but I think that indicates the youngest was shot first and the neck shot was possibly a hesitation shot by someone that flinched at the last moment which supports the murder suicide theory.
BlackLab
AG
Or the oldest was shot first causing the younger one to panic and the shooter was aiming at a moving target?
bonfarr
AG
It seems so strange that the Sheriff's Office is refusing to accept the ME's report. If the boyfriend was responsible for the murder there is almost a zero chance he gets convicted. He has wealth to afford a good defense and even if a different coroner performs an autopsy with different results the reasonable doubt is planted.
MookieBlaylock
AG

Not if we bring back Nico
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.