Million dollar mansion Murder Mystery

26,231 Views | 87 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by MookieBlaylock
quanah
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jjmanzano said:

No, that was (allegedly) Brent Barry's ex wife. She was a dime

I went to law school with her, she was pretty good lookin
MookieBlaylock
AG
Humorous Username said:

MookieBlaylock said:

My wife's hairdresser had just signed a lease for a new salon and had rented space to Nichol

They all used to work together at Bruce bowens place before his now ex wife ruined it all

These hairdressers make a lot of money like more than most doctors

Story time.

Bruces wife was not liked by any of the hair dressers

The place was in the shopping center where bitters hits huebner
Terrible bar there but there used to be a fitness place

Bruces wife started banging one of the dbag trainers
Divorce and the place closed

Last I heard Barry's wife was working at the district attorney office
Big change to make 70k a year instead of living off her husband

O'Doyle Rules
AG
No updates I assume? Havent heard anything.
LawHall88
AG
O'Doyle Rules said:

No breaking news, but there was a big story about it in the paper last week:
https://www.expressnews.com/news/local/article/A-single-mother-her-millionaire-boyfriend-and-13738865.php
O'Doyle Rules
AG
LawHall88 said:

O'Doyle Rules said:

No breaking news, but there was a big story about it in the paper last week:
https://www.expressnews.com/news/local/article/A-single-mother-her-millionaire-boyfriend-and-13738865.php

I find it interesting that the boyfriend was quoted in this article as crying when the sheriff pulled up to the crime scene. Earlier reports said he was not crying on the front lawn after calling 911.
Halconblack
AG
The article was disappointing despite the reporter talking with Wheeler's family. I think everyone believes the mother did it. The only question is motive. Wheeler probably knows why she did it but I wonder if he even told the police.
v/r
O'Doyle Rules
AG
Halconblack said:

The article was disappointing despite the reporter talking with Wheeler's family. I think everyone believes the mother did it. The only question is motive. Wheeler probably knows why she did it but I wonder if he even told the police.

He was going to break up with her . Gave her the house for the night to cool off. Reality set in that she was heading back to a small apt vs the lavish mansion and free spending lifestyle that she was used to . Extreme decisions were then made....that's what I think. All around just awful.
LawHall88
AG
The murder/suicide house is up for sale:
https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Anaqua-Springs-luxury-home-where-three-died-is-13886247.php
Picard
AG
LawHall88 said:

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Anaqua-Springs-luxury-home-where-three-died-is-13886247.php

I hope some yahoo from California buys it not knowing what they're doing.

diablo loco
it will come out in the seller disclosure. good luck.
bam02
AG
Yep. I was told by my realtor it has to be disclosed the first time it is sold after someone dies inside (maybe just for unnatural causes- can't remember).

We looked at a house where there was a murder-suicide. Price was very discounted and we wanted to see it. She called the night before to tell us why it was on the market and see if we still wanted to look at it. We did and didn't get any weird vibe at all being there. We ultimately passed on it only because we worried our young kids would get teased/stigmatized by other neighborhood kids who knew about the history. I kind of regret not buying it, though, and seeing how much I could have made flipping it after just a couple years.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
bam02 said:

Yep. I was told by my realtor it has to be disclosed the first time it is sold after someone dies inside (maybe just for unnatural causes- can't remember).

We looked at a house where there was a murder-suicide. Price was very discounted and we wanted to see it. She called the night before to tell us why it was on the market and see if we still wanted to look at it. We did and didn't get any weird vibe at all being there. We ultimately passed on it only because we worried our young kids would get teased/stigmatized by other neighborhood kids who knew about the history. I kind of regret not buying it, though, and seeing how much I could have made flipping it after just a couple years.
Just have your kids invite those little ****s over and get the upper hand.
Return to Glory
AG
Any update on this tragic story? Was it confirmed to be a murder/suicide after all?
rwtxag83
AG
LawHall88 said:

Not exactly bargain basement pricing
Greater love hath no man than this....
Picard
AG
The owner is trying to make a killing on it

Too soon?
Burdizzo
AG
I figured he would be dying to get out from under the payments.
O'Doyle Rules
AG
Where is all the updated info from the people that were absolutely sure there was more to this story?
Goodnight Irene
AG
https://www.kens5.com/mobile/article/news/crime/anaqua-springs-new-details/273-dd5d1237-6fc4-4e9b-93d5-55affeb1db8b

The possible more to the story?
MookieBlaylock
AG
Thanks for the update

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.