Need Tickets & Recommendations - TAMU vs UAB Nov 17th

939 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by TXAggie4Christ
babie_kreauxda
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wife and I are planning an anniversary weekend in CS and need some tickets!

Also, recommendations on cool stuff to do that weekend! Hotel recommendations, restaurants, etc... I'm kind of out of the loop. We were looking at "the george" and checking that area out. Of course we'll hit some of the classic spots (she's gotta get coffee at Sweet Eugene's and I've gotta get some LAYNE'S)

Thanks and Gig 'Em,

kreauxbeauxcaup
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Stayed at the George for ULM, would be a good spot for you and the Mrs. Tell us more about what yall like to do.
babie_kreauxda
AG
we're staying at the george but need tickets!
valtosca
AG
Congratulations on the anniversary! May you be blessed with many more!!

For non conference games I recommend waiting till about 2 hours before game time to buy tickets. You won't have trouble finding good seats at a great price. And remember one thing, anything priced at about face value is a ticket already subsidized by the seller of the ticket because of the required contribution cost.
Loyalty
AG
valtosca said:

Congratulations on the anniversary! May you be blessed with many more!!

For non conference games I recommend waiting till about 2 hours before game time to buy tickets. You won't have trouble finding good seats at a great price. And remember one thing, anything priced at about face value is a ticket already subsidized by the seller of the ticket because of the required contribution cost.
This. You'll get much better seats at a cheaper price if you go to the west side and look for club seats 1 hour before the game. Someone always looking to turn some tickets. UAB will be an easy find.
TXAggie4Christ
AG
Enjoy the weekend!

Usually good deals on our own ticket exchange and your usually buying from Aggies.

https://texags.com/forums/11
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.