Annual SEC Tailgate

2 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by babie_kreauxda
SAAMC
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Join us for the annual gathering of San Antonio's SEC Alumni Clubs as we kick off the football season
with a good 'ole fashion tailgate!

When: Saturday, August 25, 2018
Where: Aggie Park - 6205 West Ave
Time: 4:00pm to 9:00pm

RSVP HERE!

Here's what we have planned this year:

Complimentary BBQ - Santikos Entertainment is sponsoring the BBQ meal through Good Life BBQ!

Sides & Desserts - Please bring a side dish or dessert to share, every Club has signed up to bring a side or dessert! We are expecting a record crowd this year so every bit helps!

Aggies - Sides
Alabama - Salads (greens, pasta, veggies)
Florida - Desserts
LSU - Sides
Arkansas - Sides
Auburn - Desserts
Georgia - Desserts
Miss State - Sides
Ole Miss - Desserts
Missouri - Sides
South Carolina - Desserts

Complimentary Beverages - Rebecca Creek Distillery will be sponsoring our open bar! Other refreshments include lemonade, tea, sodas, and water.

Championship Salsa Competition - This was a big hit last year! Come prepared with your most authentic San Antonio Salsa!

Dunking Booth - Get ready to dunk your favorite Club Members at the popular Dunking Booth!

Tailgating Tents - Bring your own to show off your school pride!

Santikos Theatres Wheel of Prizes - Spin the wheel for a chance to win free movie passes and more!

Battle of the SEC Stars - Compete against rival schools in a tournament of tailgating games! Games will begin before the food is served and the championship round will be held after eating.
Events include: Longest Football Throw, Baseball Toss, Golf Putting, Fowling (think football & bowling!), and Football Toss!

Bring the whole family as we will have lots of activities for adults and children!

You're welcome to bring your own tailgating supplies and BYOB too. There is plenty of space at Aggie Park to set up your own tent and chairs!
aggiejim70
AG
This is a great event. Even the LSU people behave themselves. I'll be there with my Arkansas sister and brother-in-law.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
SoTxAg
AG
Had a lotta fun last year.
GinaLinetti
AG
My favorite event of the year
GinaLinetti
AG
Great turnout! And i won the salsa contest!
SanAntoneAg
AG
Congrats CherryL!

Our Gang of Four got there around 7. A great time was had by all. I tried to drink all the beer on hand but I think I lost.

Lots of good Ags and SEC folks representing tonight.
babie_kreauxda
AG
had a great time even though i showed up late. great job to the folks that coordinate and host the tailgate!

ready for football season!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.