House for Sale near Medical School

2,205 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by LuisBarrera
steve84
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My son is finishing up dental school this spring and is selling his home near the medical school complex. Link is attached if interested:

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/6026-E-Jolie-Ct,-San-Antonio,-TX-78240_rb/?fromHomePage=true&shouldFireSellPageImplicitClaimGA=false&fromHomePageTab=buy
GinaLinetti
AG
Cute place. Id recommend having someone take pictures with a wide angle lens. The pics on zillow make it look super tiny.
steve84
AG
Yes. You are right. A quality camera was not available, I think he used his cell phone.
AAM02
AG
CherryLodes said:

Cute place. Id recommend having someone take pictures with a wide angle lens. The pics on zillow make it look super tiny.
Pictures make a huge difference. My wife got a great deal on her house because the pictures were craptastic and no one else was making offers.
valtosca
AG
AAM02 said:

CherryLodes said:

Pictures make a huge difference. My wife got a great deal on her house because the pictures were craptastic and no one else was making offers.

Exactly, which is why I only hire AAM02 to take shots of my listings.
GinaLinetti
AG
We are planning to buy in the next year or so. You work all over SA, correct?
valtosca
AG
CherryLodes said:

We are planning to buy in the next year or so. You work all over SA, correct?
Yes I do! I'd be happy to help!

Patrick Thompson
210-422-2074
lostrg
Does it have running water? Cause I doubt it
LuisBarrera
Reach out to me when you are purchasing your new home for your insurance needs! That is an exciting time.

I work for a large broker.

My email is Luis.Barrera@goosehead.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.