Need help in San Antonio

706 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Whitetail
TXAG9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I want to start off by saying this is a last ditch effort and quite a weird request.

Background: I have spent the last 13 years rebuilding a 1968 camaro and am finally down to detail work. One of those things missing is the correct model year license plate with the engine identifier.

I have found the plate in San Antonio (I'm in Fort Worth) and the Craigslist seller is not interested in PayPal or shipping.

Where you come in, I am not able to make it down to San Antonio and am hoping someone would be interested in connecting with the seller, paying them and shipping the plate to me. I would of course pay for the plate, shipping and a small amount for your time in doing so. I have spoken to the seller and he will take $40 for the plate despite it being listed at $50.

The listing is here: https://sanantonio.craigslist.org/pts/d/license-plates/6183820779.html

The plate number is HCL 502. Year 1968.

I can pay you via PayPal in advance for your help so you are not out any money. I really am out of options

Thank you for looking.
p_bubel
I might be able to help you, but it wouldn't be till next week.
TXAG9
AG
Thank you!

If you send me an email (I don't have PM), we can connect and I'll see if he'll hold onto them.
Whitetail
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.