Looking for place to live near northwest San Antonio

960 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by bonfarr
Rebel Dog 18
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy,

I got an internship with Dynamic Systems Inc. this summer and am trying to find a place to live near northwest San Antonio. I have called just about every apartment complex and am not finding anything cheap. I was wondering if there was an Aggie out there in the same boat I'm in and would like to bunk together over the summer. I mainly just need a place that's furnished and has a kitchen and bathroom. If anyone knows anybody or a place that's decently priced I would greatly appreciate your suggestion.

Thanks and Gig 'Em,

Ben
SA Ag 91
AG
No clue if they do it, but I wonder if you could do something through UTSA housing.

Another option, maybe Google extended-stay hotels?

88planoAg
AG
Define cheap
bonfarr
AG
SA Ag 91 said:

No clue if they do it, but I wonder if you could do something through UTSA housing.

Another option, maybe Google extended-stay hotels?

There are lots of apartment complexes that rent 3 and 4 bedroom apartments to students and lease each bedroom individually. You don't have to find your own roommates they will do the work for you if there is a room available, if a 4 bedroom unit is only half full they put locks on the vacant rooms.

A quick look at Craigslist shows rent per room starting around $500 a month.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.