Active shooter at Rolling Oaks mall, avoid the area!

1,372 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Burdizzo
VonDownByTheRiver
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just got a call from the parents who witnessed the shooting at Rolling Oaks. Sounded like a jewelry store robbery gone wrong. At least 2 gunshot victims apart from the gunman.
jgh85Ag
AG
I live less than a mile from there. Heard all the sirens. Someone on my next door app said a concealed carry person shot one of the robbers.
LawHall88
AG
Apparently two bystanders confronted two guys robbing a jewelry store, one robber shot and killed one of the bystanders; the other bystander (with the concealed carry license) shot and killed one of the robbers. The other robber escaped, shooting 5-6 other people on his way out, hopefully none fatally.
aggie_fan13
AG
*******s , rot in hell. Probably the same low life scum that robbed South Park mall jewelry store Friday
F4GIB71
The irony is that Kay's Jewelry is posted with 30.06 (no concealed carry) and 30.07 (no open carry) thus prohibiting law abiding, background checked citizens from being armed. I'm shocked that the perpetrators ignored the signs!

This is why I bought my wife's anniversary present at Helzberg.
LawHall88
AG
LawHall88 said:

Apparently two bystanders confronted two guys robbing a jewelry store, one robber shot and killed one of the bystanders; the other bystander (with the concealed carry license) shot and killed one of the robbers. The other robber escaped, shooting 5-6 other people on his way out, hopefully none fatally.

So the initial reports weren't completely correct. Neither robber was killed, one was shot but apparently lived. The other robber "only" shot two others while running out of the mall. He has since been caught.

The man who was killed was unarmed.
Burdizzo
AG
F4GIB71 said:

The irony is that Kay's Jewelry is posted with 30.06 (no concealed carry) and 30.07 (no open carry) thus prohibiting law abiding, background checked citizens from being armed. I'm shocked that the perpetrators ignored the signs!

This is why I bought my wife's anniversary present at Helzberg.

I confess I have stayed up late at night watching the Americus Diamond infomercial. That voice is mesmerizing.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.