The My Econo 39.95 Optical Guy

1,176 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 13 yr ago by Commander Bob
AgDev01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
anyone following this story?

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/man_charged_with_solicitation_to_kill_his_wife_105613978.html

quote:
A local businessman known for wearing flamboyant outfits on his optical and tattoo shop television commercials was charged Saturday with hiring someone to arrange to kill his wife.

Mike Yuchnitz, 57, was arrested by San Antonio police at his home and faces a first-degree felony charge of solicitation of capital murder.

He is accused of providing a $5,000 down payment to a man who was to find an assassin, homicide Sgt. Butch Matjeka said.

Shocking. He always seemed like a pillar of the community.
BRP
Damn... gonna miss his commericials. I was just about to get tatted up with a pair of glasses.
Matsui
AG
LOL. That dude was a Halloween costume 24-7. Loved those low budget commercials.
AgDev01
AG
While his commercials never did quite reach the level of All Red Motors awesomeness, he does win out on variety and longevity.

Sad day indeed.
BennyBlancoFromTheBright
AG
I promise you all, the day before he was arrested Bill White was in town campaigning and this tool managed to get camera time with White and another dude, which was shown on local news at 5 or 6 pm!

When I saw that, I rolled laughing thinking "WTF is Bill White doing posing with this clown -- is he really THAT desperate for the 'Loser' vote???" Dude chunked 3-4 gang-sign like flashes with his hand each time he thought a snapshot was being taken!
Jeff George
I always figured he'd get pinched for running a sex-slave trade operation with Thai mobsters. So I guess this news is shocking in that respect.
AAM02
AG
Isn't $10,000 cheap for murder?
Matsui
AG
alpha - with the economy and all, bidnez had been creepin you dig?
Face
AG
quote:
While his commercials never did quite reach the level of All Red Motors awesomeness, he does win out on variety and longevity.

He lacked the humility and blue-collar charm of Elie from Allred Motors.

"It's not about good credit, bad credit...it's about who you are and what you got going for you."
Matsui
AG
Face - LOL. Classic line from that commercial.
rwtxag83
AG
quote:
He always seemed like a pillar of the community.

Yeah, maybe the tatto and pierced community!!

That guy has built a succesful business, but I know some of the folks he does business with, and they are scumbags.
MookieBlaylock
AG
this truly is a sad day
The AntAGonist
AG
Mookie, your bro said you got the bannation. Are you on parole?
ffco
Didn't the Super Taco guy try the same thing about 10 years ago? But actually had his wife killed?

And then escaped from the Connally Unit for awhile?
MookieBlaylock
AG
i did get banned for suggesting Tannehill should play- i'm back now for obvious reasons
Commander Bob
AG
quote:
And then escaped from the Connally Unit for awhile?

I don't know why anyone would want to escape from Connally, It's a wonderful place to be.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.