Vinyl Siding - Sourcing Help

353 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by CAOtto1984
CAOtto1984
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My mom has a weekend place in the La Grange area that needs about 20-25 pieces of vinyl siding replaced. I live in the Houston area. CertainTeed makes a product that appears to be a close match pattern-wise, but I cannot find anyone locally to purchase it through. Curious if anyone has any connections or suggestions on where to purchase?

Looking for Certainteed MainStreet Double 5" x 12' Colonial White Vinyl Siding
RogerFurlong
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Certainteed siding is not distributed in Texas anymore. You'll have to look in Louisiana and see if anyone there still carries it. (I doubt anyone does)
JP76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
what color are you needing ?

Lowes can order georgia pacific siding


https://www.lowes.com/pd/Georgia-Pacific-Vision-Pro-Double-5-in-Traditional-Cream-Vinyl-Siding-Panel-10-in-x-144-in-10-sq-ft-piece/5015776145

ABC supply in Bryan can get Mastic brand but it is usually special order as well.

do you know how old existing siding is?

have you taken an existing piece off ?

sometimes the brand or item number is stamped on the inside



CAOtto1984
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
JP76 said:

what color are you needing ?

Lowes can order georgia pacific siding


https://www.lowes.com/pd/Georgia-Pacific-Vision-Pro-Double-5-in-Traditional-Cream-Vinyl-Siding-Panel-10-in-x-144-in-10-sq-ft-piece/5015776145

ABC supply in Bryan can get Mastic brand but it is usually special order as well.

do you know how old existing siding is?

have you taken an existing piece off ?

sometimes the brand or item number is stamped on the inside





White- it's probably about 30 years old. I do have a small piece with me. I did look at the GP siding Lowe's offers. They had something that is probably similar enough and are 10' sections which I could make work. Current siding is 12' long pieces.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.