We are looking at redoing our siding. The biggest thing holding us back is how to handle the below situation. House is a 1955 model which means lots of "additions" over the years. It has three breaker boxes, with two being on the outside of the house. Ideally, we would like to clean up this area, simplify it, make few penetrations into the house. We have gotten a couple of siding bids and basically no one that does siding wants to touch this area because it is so complex. I think, I am not an electrician, someone could disconnect everything out side the house, pull all the wiring into the attic, and then run it out via 1-2 common tubes back to the breaker boxes. Additionally, maybe mounting the electrical boxes on PVC blocking to make the siding project around them more straight forward.
Maybe that is just a pipe dream on my part.
We have used a couple of electricians in the past, but I am not sure any of them owned a tape measure so we are looking for some new recommendations.
Maybe that is just a pipe dream on my part.
We have used a couple of electricians in the past, but I am not sure any of them owned a tape measure so we are looking for some new recommendations.