Infinity Roofing - Jason Duke

2,668 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Jason_InfinityRoofer
dsvogel05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jason and his team recently completed my roof replacement after a hail storm in Round Rock. If you're in need of a roof, reach out to Jason and give him a shot to earn your business. His team did an excellent job on the replacement and cleanup, and Jason was great through the whole process from working the insurance company, helping with the HOA requirements, and easily accessible to ask questions.

I took a chance based on Jason's advertisement here on TexAgs, and after our first meeting, I knew Jason was the man for the job. I couldn't be happier with the result.

Give him a call or shoot him a text at 281-639-0099.
ceenAg05
AG
I'm working with Jason now. He's been great so far and is helping me figure out my insurance. (If you have UPC Insurance, get your agent to change you, as they've been a nightmare). Hoping we can finally get the ball rolling on the replacement.
SquirrellyDan
AG
Will he pay me back my deductible to "advertise?" (im joking)
dsvogel05
AG
He didn't ask me to post on TexAgs. Just wanted to let other Aggies know of a good Aggie doing a good job.
SquirrellyDan
AG
dsvogel05 said:

He didn't ask me to post on TexAgs. Just wanted to let other Aggies know of a good Aggie doing a good job.
That's not what I meant at all, apologies. I was referring to an old thread where I was complaining about the new law the ensures the deductible is collected and someone mentioned that some roofing companies will collect your deductible and let you earn it back by putting a sign up as an advertisement fee.
Jason_InfinityRoofer
Thanks everyone! I'm very happy that y'all are happy!
Aggie_Fanatic
AG
Hey guys. Another extremely satisfied customer here. Jason has been working with our insurance company for several weeks. Well, like a couple months, to be honest. They were low balling. But he was able to get the job covered and we just had our roof replaced, here in College Station (Shenandoah Sub-division,) on Friday 7/16. And it looks amazing. The shingles are top notch quality and the appearance far surpasses the old ones. The job was started around 7am and was completed by 4pm. He has a gutter guy he is sending our way as well to get those replaced under the same claim.

I cannot recommend Jason Duke and Infinity Roofing enough. Communication was prompt and clear. He handled everything you would expect your roofer to handle and more, when it comes to dealing with the insurance company. He was honest about what to expect and what to be careful of in the industry. And of course, he is a fellow Ag.

Hopefully we won't be needing a new roof any time soon on this home. But if we do, I guarantee you the first guy I am calling is Jason.

Edit: I also wanted to Add that Julian, the crew boss, was easy to work with and talk to as well. He listened to my concerns and I was in communication with him throughout the day.
Jason_InfinityRoofer
Wow, thanks again so much for the kind words! I'm happy to have been able to help you out and provide you with a satisfactory experience. I always try to go above and beyond, and do my best to take care of every homeowner I work with. Working with a fellow Ag is just an added bonus for me. Gig 'em! - Jason
https://linqapp.com/jason_duke --- JasonDuke@InfinityRoofer.com --- https://infinityrooferjason.blogspot.com/
BenTheGoodAg
AG
Another one here to give Jason some well earned praise. I reached out to him with questions about a roof outside of his service area, just for an independent perspective and he spent several minutes talking through my questions. Really appreciate the time and knowledge Jason - anything I can do to return the favor, just ask.
Jason_InfinityRoofer
Glad to be able to help! I welcome any and all correspondence for advice or questions. I'm happy to at least provide a little insight based on my experiences. I'm a big question guy. I question everything when I have work done for myself. There are no stupid questions, only questions you don't have answers to. Always ask.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.