Home Improvement
Sponsored by

Baby proofing a house?

2,885 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Beckdiesel03
histag10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wife is an Aggie said:

Our kids have been fine with very little baby proofing but very recently my 15 mo old decided that splashing her hand/arm in the toilet is fun. May need to get some of those toilet locks.

we use these

http://www.target.com/p/safety-1st-easy-grip-toilet-lock-white/-/A-16293037?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&CPNG=PLA_Baby+Shopping&adgroup=SC_Baby&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=9021203&gclid=Cj0KEQjwk-jGBRCbxoPLld_bp-IBEiQAgJaftS6hLj85lwOTiT6No8FRyH0w0sd4EVQlR85UfyxI6MkaAiGV8P8HAQ&gclsrc=aw.ds

They arent hard to open at all for adults.
62strat
AG
Or childproof the bathroom door. If you have door knobs, those things are cheap.
Tursiops93
AG
AgsMnn
AG
Gary79Ag said:

The Fife said:

AgsMnn said:

After 2 boys, best thing for child proofing a house can be found at the gas station for $0.75.
40 oz of OE?

LOL Fife, that might have been the cause for him being in that situation...

Probably for the third that is due in a month.
Beckdiesel03
AG
I have two boys and agree with the minimalist approach as well. I did the cabinet locks on chemicals and latched two pieces of furniture to the wall. Neither kid has ever once tried to climb those pieces of furniture though. My oldest didn't mess with outlets. My second did but I just watched him more and that phase lasted two weeks.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.