Home Improvement
Sponsored by

Utilities marked on my property

37,841 Views | 36 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by schmellba99
dubi
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My yard in CS needs one more mowing.
Tim Taylor
Don't remove the flags and replace them without being 120% certain that you know where to put them back. My advice would be remove one at a time so it's easiest to know where it was at
schmellba99
AG
quote:
Don't remove the flags and replace them without being 120% certain that you know where to put them back. My advice would be remove one at a time so it's easiest to know where it was at

There is almost always (and by "almost always, I mean about 99.99999% of the time) paint marking on the ground associated with the flags. Even after you mow a couple 2 or 3 times, the paint lines are generally still visible. My easement was marked over a month ago, and I've mowed 2 times. I can still see the red and orange paint marks on the grass. It's not as highly visible as it was the day it was marked, but it doesn't take Inspector Gadget to figure out the marks right now either.

And if you are that worried, get a can of paint at the store and mark right before you mow. It's really not as difficult as this is being made out to be.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.