Travelogue: Vail Golf Club

661 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by RustyBV
2ndGen87
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is there a better muni in America? At least for views

Course was in great shape. Didn't notice the drought











Drparker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So beautiful
ColoradoMooseHerd
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Absolutely love Vail Golf Course, have not played it in awhile, but great times there.
Pahdz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I've not played this one but I've played Eagle Vail Golf Club, lovely views there too!
Yesterday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's pretty awesome....and I'd argue Torrey Pines might put up a good fight.
AggieEyes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stunning! Thanks for sharing.

Have played Cordillera and Raven. Colorado golf is so awesome.
www.rietiathleticclub.com
GoAgs92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wish I still lived in Colorado...stupid need to make money....blah. Played Evergreen last month it was small but a cool course to play, a lot of blind uphill drives...hope I didn't hit anyone.
RustyBV
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Don't sleep on the Eagle Vail - Willow Creek Par 3 course, it's super cheap and you can play in 30 minutes (if there's not a bachelorette party in front of you).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.