Newton Shafts

762 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by austinag1997
SquirrellyDan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I got an amazing deal on a new Ping G440K driver. It came with a Newton 3dot shaft. After looking them up I see they're a bit unique in their flex. Can't figure out if I like it or not, has anyone swung one of these before and how did you like it?
austinag1997
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SquirrellyDan said:

I got an amazing deal on a new Ping G440K driver. It came with a Newton 3dot shaft. After looking them up I see they're a bit unique in their flex. Can't figure out if I like it or not, has anyone swung one of these before and how did you like it?


Amazed you got something other than an Alta shaft. That is an expensive shaft.
SquirrellyDan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
austinag1997 said:

SquirrellyDan said:

I got an amazing deal on a new Ping G440K driver. It came with a Newton 3dot shaft. After looking them up I see they're a bit unique in their flex. Can't figure out if I like it or not, has anyone swung one of these before and how did you like it?


Amazed you got something other than an Alta shaft. That is an expensive shaft.


Bought it like new from a guy I met at a tourney
austinag1997
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SquirrellyDan said:

austinag1997 said:

SquirrellyDan said:

I got an amazing deal on a new Ping G440K driver. It came with a Newton 3dot shaft. After looking them up I see they're a bit unique in their flex. Can't figure out if I like it or not, has anyone swung one of these before and how did you like it?


Amazed you got something other than an Alta shaft. That is an expensive shaft.


Bought it like new from a guy I met at a tourney


3 dot is like a regular flex shaft best I can tell. Nice buy!
zephyr88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes, a 3-dot is a regular flex.

I recently swapped out my Fujikara Ventus Red (stiff) for a Newton Fast Motion (3-dot/regular). As I get a little older my swing speed has come down a bit where a regular flex was a more realistic solution. My dispersion got tighter and I'm hitting more fairways.

I thought I'd try some thing new and I liked that it was an American company.
austinag1997
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
zephyr88 said:

Yes, a 3-dot is a regular flex.

I recently swapped out my Fujikara Ventus Red (stiff) for a Newton Fast Motion (3-dot/regular). As I get a little older my swing speed has come down a bit where a regular flex was a more realistic solution. My dispersion got tighter and I'm hitting more fairways.

I thought I'd try some thing new and I liked that it was an American company.


I just did the same thing for the same reason.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.