Tex Ags Masters Ticket Exchange

2,107 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by lazuras_dc
Modern_AMC_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Obviously, lost the lottery again. Been able to go last two years with a series pass but since I moved back to Houston from Charleston, it's a little harder keeping that going.

If anyone has two tickets for sale for any day, I'm interested! If anyone wants to toss any, let us know here and we can start bidding lol.
Kansas Kid
I still haven't gotten my rejection emails.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Need one Tuesday ticket please. Thanks.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
I'll pay $750 cash for any practice rounds and $1000 for any tournament rounds, once tickets are in hand. Looking for one ticket minimum or more if available. I'm in Houston but will come to you. I bought from a Texager this year. References available upon request.
Aggie95
AG
If anyone wants to invite me to Map & Flag, I would be VERY appreciative! That's it...just appreciative as I have about $100 to contribute to the cost!
Modern_AMC_Ag
AG
Calendar out two weeks prior to tournament and follow up with me.
Marauder Blue 6
SirDeofWood
AG
Totally forgot. Just checked and I won 4 tickets to Wednesday par 3 contest!!
lazuras_dc
AG
If anyones looking to move a few tix I'll offer cash or allocated bourbon!
SirDeofWood
AG
What is the best way to buy tickets for Thursday round? Saw they had them listed on Stubhub for $2,500 each. How are they able to sell them on there? Thought you couldn't re-sell the tickets?
JCA1
AG
SirDeofWood said:

What is the best way to buy tickets for Thursday round? Saw they had them listed on Stubhub for $2,500 each. How are they able to sell them on there? Thought you couldn't re-sell the tickets?

Stubhub is probably the best way to get tickets secondhand.

AN claims to be opposed to it but they do little to police it (stubhub has a pop-up store by the course where you can pick up badges during the tourney that AN could no doubt shut down if they wanted). They typically just make examples of people who are dumb enough to reveal their identity when selling.
lazuras_dc
AG
IIRC stubhub rents a house near ANGC and you guy by to pickup your weekly pass for the day(s) you bought for. If you don't return it you're charged several thousand dollars. They give you the pass an pertinent info you need (actual badge holders name) incase you're stopped and asked. As long as you know the persons name and say that they allowed you to use the badge, then you're good. The only way you'll run into a problem is if you go around saying how much you paid for it and that you picked it up at the stubhub house or make an ass of yourself on the grounds.
SirDeofWood
AG
Wow good to know. Thanks. Do you recall how much they charge?
JCA1
AG
SirDeofWood said:

Wow good to know. Thanks. Do you recall how much they charge?

There are daily tickets and tournament badges. Tickets are yours to keep and require nothing. Badges on the other hand are basically season tickets and can be used for entry every day. That's why you have to bring them back or will be popped with a huge fine. Someone else has probably bought it for the next day.
lazuras_dc
AG
75% of people I saw had badges.

As far as cost goes 2500 for a day sound about right but wouldn't be surprised for it to go as high at 5k
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.