Concan golf course

1,263 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by DDub74
Drparker
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Has anybody played the concan course lately? Is it in good shape I am thinking about taking my clubs when we go to Frio in a few weeks
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
I haven't been out there in a bit but its a really fun course. Stacy and the guys do a great job out there
captaingus
AG
Played it twice this past weekend. Greens were in good condition (and fast!), fairways were horrible. They need rain bad down there. We did have a good time though.
Drparker
Thanka for the info looks like I will be taken my clubs
Thisguy1
Call and ask when they're aerating. We used to do a summer trip down there every year and I remember at least one year we timed it up when they were aerating which sucked.
Drparker
I will do that
DDub74
Same Played it July 4 and greens were in good shape (less the idiots who stole 3 flags and punch some holes into 18th green). Fairways are thin but you can always move your ball close by to find some grass if needed (no penalty of course). Really fun course IMO. Good condition for how hard it is to keep it up considering how dry it is out there in stretches. First few holes are tough but gets easier. Some great Par 5's.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.