Tiger to play The Genesis next week

3,676 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by aginlakeway
Bunk Moreland
How long do you want to ignore this user?

E
AG
clobby
AG
Ag81Golf
Hope he has an Uber.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Some definite irony here given what he was driving when he mangled himself
I Am A Critic
DannyDuberstein said:

Some definite irony here given what he was driving when he mangled himself
You do realize that his accident occurred the day after the Genesis Invitational he was hosting and he was driving a sponsor vehicle, right?
Username checks out.
aggiedent
AG
I had to Google the name.

Are ya'll really old or something?
Yesterday
AG
Odds he makes the cut? 50/50? 40/60?
DripAG08
AG
30/70
Ag_in_Moscow
Golf is better when Tiger is on the course. I hope his body holds up and he makes the cut. Anything beyond that is gravy.
MagnumLoad
The way he was striking the ball in the last two non-pga events he played, he is likely to make the cut if he can walk for two days.
Oso96
AG
He could ride in a cart if he didn't throw such a big fit about Casey Martin needing one. It is really ironic now.
JCA1
AG
Oso96 said:

He could ride in a cart if he didn't throw such a big fit about Casey Martin needing one. It is really ironic now.

I think Tiger would be the first to tell you, if he can't make the walk, he shouldn't be out there. I don't see the irony at all.
aginlakeway
AG
Oso96 said:

What is ironic?
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
skippytimmy
AG
Glad I am going to be there. Should be great to see him again.
AgLA06
AG
Ag_in_Moscow said:

Golf is better when Tiger is on the course. I hope his body holds up and he makes the cut. Anything beyond that is gravy.

Watching golf sucks with Tiger in the field.

Then again maybe this means we won't have to watch Speith berate himself while not being in contention.
Mr.Bond
AG
AgLA06 said:

Ag_in_Moscow said:

Watching golf sucks with Tiger in the field.

Then again maybe this means we won't have to watch Speith berate himself while not being in contention.

I love tiger but this is 100 percent true
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

Gigem314
AG

aggiedent
AG
"I love tiger but this is 100 percent true."

Agreed.
watty
AG
I'd rather see every shot Tiger hits, even if he's missing the cut, so watching golf is much better when Tiger is playing. Everything about it is better with Tiger there.
AgLA06
AG
watty said:

I'd rather see every shot Tiger hits, even if he's missing the cut, so watching golf is much better when Tiger is playing. Everything about it is better with Tiger there.
Nothing about watching some guy grimace in pain hobbling around a course below the cut line is good. We've seen that for years now.
watty
AG
AgLA06 said:

watty said:

Nothing about watching some guy grimace in pain hobbling around a course below the cut line is good. We've seen that for years now.

AND I STILL LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF TIGER COVERAGE
aggiedent
AG
"I'd rather see every shot Tiger hits, even if he's missing the cut, so watching golf is much better when Tiger is playing. Everything about it is better with Tiger there."

You realize that is so weird that something's not quite right in your head………. right?
JCA1
AG
While I don't necessarily agree, the ratings say watty is more right than the rest of us. People tune in to watch Tiger, regardless of the circumstances. He's still the only guy that singlehandedly moves the needle.

Mr.Bond
AG
There's people who are just tiger fans

Then there are golf fans who love what tiger brings to the game. The coverage of him makes tournaments irritating though.
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

mavsfan4ever
AG
The coverage of tiger was irritating back when he played 10-15+ tournies a year. Now that he only plays a few tournies a year, I want to see every shot he hits.
AgLA06
AG
8 minutes into TV coverage and all we've seen is Tiger standing next to a tee box.
Mr.Bond
AG
AgLA06 said:

8 minutes into TV coverage and all we've seen is Tiger standing next to a tee box.

Are you surprised

MAGA

Yesterday
AG
How are y'all watching? Thanks!
AgLA06
AG
Hence.

"Watching golf sucks with Tiger in the field."
Mr.Bond
AG
AgLA06 said:

Hence.

"Watching golf sucks with Tiger in the field."

For the most part I totally agree

MAGA

E
AG
Yesterday said:

How are y'all watching? Thanks!
ESPN+
Mr.Bond
AG
On golf channel now
Aggie95
AG
Tiger needs to find a way to finish this round at E to give himself a shot at making the cut tomorrow.
Ag4life80
AG
I've really only been a fan since his comebacks. I've only seen him live once, at the Dell Matchplay a few years back. We waited at the fairway landing area on 13. Sure enough he drives it to 60 ft. right in front of where we're standing.....and proceeds to hole his approach shot. The guy is a potential highlight reel every time he tees it up.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.