Battery powered blower

4,788 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Tx_Aggie15
AggieDruggist89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aggiedent said:

Druggist, I spent hours researching this for you by consulting all the experts in the industry. You're welcome.

Turns out all the old (pre-70's) technology is every bit as good as the modern stuff. Therefore the universal recommendation was a hand crank blower, just like this.

Definitely a must have for golfers in Northeast!!!

We could probably private label it with golf themed logo and start a MISIG II thread!
AggieDruggist89
AG
**** some of y'all...

Kansas Kid
AggieDruggist89 said:

aggiedent said:

Druggist, I spent hours researching this for you by consulting all the experts in the industry. You're welcome.

Turns out all the old (pre-70's) technology is every bit as good as the modern stuff. Therefore the universal recommendation was a hand crank blower, just like this.

Definitely a must have for golfers in Northeast!!!

We could probably private label it with golf themed logo and start a MISIG II thread!

Can we make it sound like an air raid siren?
AggieDruggist89
AG
Should make it sound hullabaloo caneck caneck
agracer
AG
Bizarro Jerry said:

Use your hat like everyone else.
. That actually used to cost you strokes.
19AG84
AG
Thank goodness I play at a course that actually takes care of there greens and does not have acorn trees overhanging the greens.
bowhuntr
Love all the guys who think they play on elite courses because they don't see leaves on their greens. I was at the Players years ago and had to sit and watch Mickelson and Bones pick pine needles out of his line for a 30 foot putt. Windy day, lot of debris hit the greens - took awhile.
AggieDruggist89
AG
19AG84 said:

Thank goodness I play at a course that actually takes care of there greens and does not have acorn trees overhanging the greens.

Acorn trees are called oak trees and they aren't the issues as acorns don't travel far in the wind. But have you seen how maple seeds fall and fly and what it looks like when it covers a green?

Tx_Aggie15
AG
https://www.golfdigest.com/story/the-simple-way-to-solve-your-leaf-rule-blues-on-the-golf-course
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.