Vans Golf Shoe

727 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by t - cam
t - cam
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OK, it's not really a golf shoe but their ultrarange models have a similar sole to any other flat golf shoe and they are all sorts of comfortable and pretty cool if you are a vans fan.

I own the one below and bought them specifically as a golf shoe but they are soo damn comfortable I'm wearing them all the damn time.

ElCheAg
AG
I have worn those to play golf a handful of times. Worked well for me. Enough grip for my swing. I usually walk when I play, and yes, they are comfortable as hell.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
He's just a sk8tr boi……..

aggiedadofpanda
AG
t - cam said:

OK, it's not really a golf shoe but their ultrarange models have a similar sole to any other flat golf shoe and they are all sorts of comfortable and pretty cool if you are a vans fan.

I own the one below and bought them specifically as a golf shoe but they are soo damn comfortable I'm wearing them all the damn time.

Pretty sure you rocked Vans in Junior High too...good to see these things come back around.
t - cam
AG
aggiedadofpanda said:

t - cam said:

Pretty sure you rocked Vans in Junior High too...good to see these things come back around.

I honestly never stopped. Have always loved the slip ons and always hated the look of boat shoes so the van was my boat shoe replacement during that era.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.