Augusta Pines - Condition

1,316 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Sooper Jeenyus
E
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone played Augusta Pines lately? I got invited to play there this weekend and don't want to spend a high guest fee if it's in crap shape
cmk10
AG
It's never worth what they charge for a guest fee.
Ag_07
AG
Maybe but if I'm invited somewhere I don't typically have access to I'll take them up on it.

Just go and enjoy the company.
tandy miller
AG
Augusta pines is semi-private
FJB
Poot
Curious to hear what sort of shape it's in. I had heard so many horror stories that it was taken out of the rotation.
19AG84
AG
I am a former member. It used to be in great shape 6 years o go, but I heard that they have had some issues the last couple years.
OilandGasAg2014
AG
It used to be a great course. I grew up with the family that owns it. They took over Gleanloch and they are the crew that is building the course off of 99. Augusta Pines unfortunately went to the back burner.
Sooper Jeenyus
AG
They definitely had issues over the last couple years. Had to re-sod fairways/rough. Doesn't get much more nuclear than that.

That said, last couple times I've played it, course was in decent shape. If you'll pay for black horse, glenloch, etc., no reason not to have AP in the mix.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.