Anthony Kim

4,734 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by DannyDuberstein
BoDog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
DGAG, though in slightly more detail you are pretty much stating what we have all said . . .?
ORAggieFan
BoDog said:

DGAG, though in slightly more detail you are pretty much stating what we have all said . . .?

Minus the nose candy
Mr.Bond
AG
powerbelly said:

ruddyduck said:

man, i can't believe he traded his golfing future (and potential earnings/endorsements) for $10 million.
https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/golfer-anthony-kim-earn-10-million-returns-pga-tour-report-article-1.1944392

He thinks he would have to have ~$35MM in earnings to match the $10MM tax-free takehome he received.

I'm by NO means a tax expert......but how in the world is the 35 million being hit with a 70 percent tax in this comparison
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

ORAggieFan
Expenses?
Old School Brother
AG
Mr.Bond said:

powerbelly said:

ruddyduck said:

man, i can't believe he traded his golfing future (and potential earnings/endorsements) for $10 million.
https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/golfer-anthony-kim-earn-10-million-returns-pga-tour-report-article-1.1944392

He thinks he would have to have ~$35MM in earnings to match the $10MM tax-free takehome he received.

I'm by NO means a tax expert......but how in the world is the 35 million being hit with a 70 percent tax in this comparison
Caddie, coach, travel expenses, etc.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Thumb and wrist injuries are no joke, and he did have some legit issues that spanned several years. Now did he pull the plug to collect vs risk the uncertainty of whether he could have battled through them? Possibly.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.