Rhoback Golf Shirts

28,923 Views | 114 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by JCA1
Cecil B. DeMille
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have any feedback on these? Looking into getting a couple, but wanted to see if anyone on here has experience with them and is willing to share feedback.
''he must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille''
Texas Ag 15
AG
My sister in law is really good friends with the owner/creator so i've been lucky to have several of them. It's all i wear now and convinced several buddies to get them as well. I'm biased as i think it's the best polo i've worn, but their feedback has been similar as well. They're extremely soft and the collar stays sharp no matter how many washes you have (and i've had quite several). Highly recommend them to anyone, but they are a bit pricey. If you are looking for top quality polo this is one, but have to pay for it
Trucker 96
How's the fit? More trim, "classic" for the Hal Sutton fatties, or in between?
Texas Ag 15
AG
Fit is pretty true to size. I wouldn't say snug by any means and is pretty free flowing. I'm 6ft 4, 175 lbs and wear a large for reference
Cecil B. DeMille
AG
Thanks for the feedback. I read some reviews and someone posted that the medium fits them perfectly at his size of 6'0'' and 180, which happens to be exactly my height and weight.

They do have 30 day free return/exchange program that I saw on their site, so if you end up ordering one that does not fit you could just exchange it.

Wish they'd get more of the Texas flag shirts back in stock, missed the boat on that
Texas Ag 15
AG
Yeah the Texas one is super popular. it took a lot of convincing to get them to make an A&M one (The Reveille) , but glad they finally did.
Cecil B. DeMille
AG
I have not heard of or seen that one. Interesting, I will have to look it up.

Thanks again for the information.
JYDog90
AG
Texas Ag 15 said:

Yeah the Texas one is super popular. it took a lot of convincing to get them to make an A&M one (The Reveille) , but glad they finally did.

I see they have a Whoop. But it doesn't look maroon. Don't see the reveille
Formerly Willy Wonka
Texas Ag 15
AG
Yeah it's not maroon as primary color, it's a gray with a maroon Rhoback logo on the back. I think they may either out of stock online or no longer selling it as i didn't see it. I'll ask my sister in law about it as well as when inventory is expected back on the Texas one
zgolfz85
AG
How is the sizing? Seems like they run large. I love their hats and will likely add a shirt or two as well
txaggie05
AG
Texas Ag 15 said:

Yeah it's not maroon as primary color, it's a gray with a maroon Rhoback logo on the back. I think they may either out of stock online or no longer selling it as i didn't see it. I'll ask my sister in law about it as well as when inventory is expected back on the Texas one

I actually reached out to them about creating school-colored versions of the Lone Star. So instead of blue do it in maroon and those other colors we don't like around here.
txaggie05
AG
zgolfz85 said:

How is the sizing? Seems like they run large. I love their hats and will likely add a shirt or two as well

I found they run slightly larger, but not enough to order down a size. Not nearly as big as some of the FootJoy shirts, etc.
Texas Ag 15
AG
Interesting idea. I'll pass it along. No promises but will see what I can do
zgolfz85
AG
Texas Ag 15 said:

Where is the reveille one? I see the LSU one and some others, but not seeing the rev
zgolfz85
AG
Oh looks like they call it the whoop now
txaggie05
AG
Texas Ag 15 said:

Interesting idea. I'll pass it along. No promises but will see what I can do

Awesome - thanks! Had a good back and forth with Bryana from the Custom Office but just left it off as something she'd send on to the design team for consideration.
class of 03
I find they run pretty normal. If you wear L in t-shirt, L in Rhoback is fine. They aren't enormous, like Millar or FJ.

Take a look at Swannies also. Cheaper but good quality.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
I love those shirts I have the Texas, The Mardi Gras, the masters and the dino ( need the little Dino)

I would buy maroon Texas I'd also love one called the cast and blast with either a fish and duck or a shotgun and a fishing rod
AggiePride07
AG
I have a closet full of their polos. They're awesome. Turned a lot of my friends onto them as well.

Their quarter zips are awesome too.
jelfag06
AG
Rhoback is awesome! Love their polos, their q-zips are comfortable as hell and the hats fit great. Not much of a hoodie guy but they look cool as well.
WP69
AG
How do they compare to Vineyard Vines? I like them for golf because of the long tail.
CatD11Ag
AG
Personally love Rhoback golf shirts. My wife got me the Don't Mess and later added The Reveille, long sleeve Ball Boy and a couple of the Q-zips.

Regarding Vineyard Vines - it's a matter of preference but i would not say the Rhoback shirttail is as long. I am not a fan of Vineyard Vines - large is too heavy and too baggy. The Rhoback is lighter and more fitted and I do not notice the shirttail coming out.

Q-zips are great - lightweight and comfortable.

If you see a featured or promo shirt you like, order quickly. They do not stay in stock long. I sent their customer service a note about getting The Reveille in a large, waited about 6-mos and then it became available. As someone said it is now called The Whoop.

Forum Troll
AG
These shirts have tails? How do they look untucked?
CatD11Ag
AG
The shirt tail is pretty much even. I wear mine untucked sometimes when I am not playing golf.

Here is pic of the Azalea. You can't get it now but photo shows it untucked.

98Ag99Grad
AG
Ads for this used to be in my FB feed all the time. I'll have to check this out
CatD11Ag
AG
Just checked my Don't Mess shirt and the bottom is even. No extra length on the tail.
Forum Troll
AG
Thanks. Didn't want to order a shirt if it had the tail on it. Mostly wear untucked when not at the course.
txaggie05
AG
Here's a picture as well.
CatD11Ag
AG
Rhoback just dropped restock notice of these 4 shirts.

Broncos
I prefer the material feel of the Millar and Vinyard Vines. I bought a Rhoback a few months ago to compare and while I don't hate it I'd only buy another if I really liked the design. Keep in mind they have more of an athletic fit so if you like the loose feel I'd order a size up.

I did just order a Bad Birdie polo so we'll see how that compares.
Dilly Dilly
AG
FYI, looks like the Texas is back in stock.
jja79
AG
I've never shopped at any golf apparel place that offers to finance one shirt.
AustinCountyAg
I've actually noticed this quite a bit lately. What's worse is I know several people who would think this is the greatest thing ever.
jja79
AG
I won't pay over $20 for a golf shirt so Rhoback shirts, TM, Peter Millar, etc aren't on my shopping list.
TXAG 05
AG
Dilly Dilly said:

FYI, looks like the Texas is back in stock.

Just ordered the Texas one to try. I'm a sucker for anything with a Texas flag.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.