Possibility of Masters cancellation?

5,484 Views | 59 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Wildcat
Lt. Joe Bookman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just an Ag
AG
bagger05 said:

Will be weird without the roars if there are no fans.
No worries, ANGC will have CGI fans in the stands and audio complete with nature sounds.
EKUAg
AG
It is not just The Masters. Have to include the Augusta National Ladies Championship with a bunch of European women who may not be able to get to the US. Also the Drive, Chip and Putt.
Maroon and White always! EKU/TAMU
bagger05
AG
EKUAg said:

It is not just The Masters. Have to include the Augusta National Ladies Championship with a bunch of European women who may not be able to get to the US. Also the Drive, Chip and Putt.

I'd be shocked if either of those other competitions took place.
Bunk Moreland
They can push those others later in the year if they wanted
98Ag99Grad
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

They can push those others later in the year if they wanted
Doesn't Augusta close down shortly after the tournament, like in May? Not sure how long they could postpone these events.
Bunk Moreland
Yeah but they do whatever they want so it's not like there's a higher power to say no. I'm sure if they worked with sponsors and network to delay those events a month or 2 they could.

Masters would obviously be very different.
Trucker 96
yes, shuts down May-October. Bentgrass greens and ryegrass everywhere else, so built to be green for the northern snowbirds vs. summer play
AustinCountyAg
Masters postponed.

****. My favorite weekend of the year
Bunk Moreland

Bunk Moreland
Well *****
Mr.Bond
AG
Postpone to what available date??
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

98Ag99Grad
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Postpone to what available date??
good question. there really is no "off" week on tour. Maybe during the Olympics?
Bunk Moreland
Pairing it up the weekend of the rocket mortgage classic looks solid. 2 weeks after the PGA and 3 weeks before the US Open.
E
AG
The course gets burnt out in the summer months so I don't know how far back they can push it
The Shank Ag
There are going to be a lot of sore, bored men that scheduled vasectomy's that week.
The Milkman
AG
I'm hoping my rental house can be moved to that week or fully refunded
the last of the bohemians
Man what an overreaction one month out.
Tiger Phil and Rory are probably all a little p!ssed
Confucius
AustinCountyAg said:

The masters will go on because everyone involved with Augusta National are conservatives, not a bunch of liberal poosays

Never stop entertaining, TexAgs.
turfaggie24
AG
Likely moving to the fall.
Pahdz
The Shank Ag said:

There are going to be a lot of sore, bored men that scheduled vasectomy's that week.
that's me this weekend, planned it around the Players...now i'll just playing video games i guess
07fta07
AG
The Shank Ag said:

Mine is scheduled for next Friday during what would have been first weekend of NCAA - considering postponing to a later date.
Wicked Good Ag
07fta07 said:

The Shank Ag said:

Mine is scheduled for next Friday during what would have been first weekend of NCAA - considering postponing to a later date.

Congrats in advance for nine months from now
07fta07
AG
I've made it this long with none, but I'll probably go ahead and get it over with next week.
Duckhook
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

The masters will go on because everyone involved with Augusta National are conservatives, not a bunch of liberal poosays

This did not age well.
Wildcat
AG
Duckhook said:

AustinCountyAg said:

This did not age well.

On the contrary, this COVID thing was a black ops tool to root out the liberal poosays that have infiltrated AGNC.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.