Kirkland Signature Golf Gloves

7,282 Views | 34 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by irish pete ag06
jj9000
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I bought a (4) pack of these for $20...and this is a no-brainer.

These feel like Titleist Players gloves...which go for $25 per glove.

I have a bunch of MG Elite gloves as well...and the MG are a tiny bit thinner than the Kirkland gloves.

Overall...you really can't go wrong with the Kirkland or the MG Elite gloves at their price points.

MG runs true to size...the Kirkland gloves run a bit big for their stated size.

https://www.costco.com/Kirkland-Signature-Leather-Golf-Glove-with-Ball-Marker%2C-4-pack.product.100480253.html

ORAggieFan
Awesome. I've used the MG's for years and am running low.
Gig-Em2003
AG
Awesome! They stopped selling these and I was bummed, glad to see they are back. They really are great gloves for the price.
'03ag
Gig-Em2003 said:

Awesome! They stopped selling these and I was bummed, glad to see they are back. They really are great gloves for the price.
this. I bought the Calaways they had after the kirklands went away. They aren't as good in my opinion. The kirklands are so cheap they're almost disposable. I keep 2 or 3 in rotation during a hot summer round.
Mr.Bond
AG
Ordered
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Yesterday
AG
Anyone willing to buy me a pack as well as the 2 dozen 3 piece balls and ship them to my address? (don't have costco account) and i'll venmo you $5?
irish pete ag06
AG
This thread has made my day because a little piece of me dies each time I pay for a Titleist glove. However, I continue to buy them because they feel so much better than your average footjoy glove or whatever.

Edit: Sadly the costco are not available for a lefty swinger. The MGs are though, gonna try those out.
Yesterday
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

This thread has made my day because a little piece of me dies each time I pay for a Titleist glove. However, I continue to buy them because they feel so much better than your average footjoy glove or whatever.
If you don't like the Kirkland gloves try the MG gloves.
irish pete ag06
AG
03ki11erAG said:

irish pete ag06 said:

If you don't like the Kirkland gloves try the MG gloves.

Just ordered one from amazon to make sure it fits. If so, I'm gonna buy 5 or 6 from their website to last me a while.
jgh85Ag
AG
You dont need a Costco account for some web items. You should be able to order them. It does not say member only item.
Yesterday
AG
jgh85Ag said:

You dont need a Costco account for some web items. You should be able to order them. It does not say member only item.
I kept getting the "buy membership" button but I went back after your post and saw a different link for non members. cost me an extra 5% but worth it. thanks.
Mateo84
AG
'03ag said:

Gig-Em2003 said:

this. I bought the Calaways they had after the kirklands went away. They aren't as good in my opinion. The kirklands are so cheap they're almost disposable. I keep 2 or 3 in rotation during a hot summer round.

These Kirkland ones are better than the Callaways at Costco? I really like those Callaway gloves. If Kirkland are better, I'll have to give them a try
Gig-Em2003
AG
I assume they are the same ones they sold 3-4 years ago. They may not be. But if they are, they are awesome and a no brainer for $5/glove
investorAg83
AG
Kirkland's are great. I've also liked the one size fits all gloves from lost golf balls.com. I typically add 2-3 when I order balls from them.
AggieEyes
AG
This is lame I know....but i really don't want to see the word "Kirkland" on my glove...
Yesterday
AG
AggieEyes said:

This is lame I know....but i really don't want to see the word "Kirkland" on my glove...
Not lame at all, your money, your desire.
WhoopN06
Are the Kirkland gloves better than the MG gloves? I tried the MGs last year and wasn't happy with the feel or the fit compared to the Players glove.

I also wear a Cadet size glove if this makes any difference.
The Milkman
AG
Ordered a pack online... not sure why but it was free shipping. So thats nice
jgh85Ag
AG
Kirkland is Irish for titleist.
JYDog90
AG
WhoopN06 said:

Are the Kirkland gloves better than the MG gloves? I tried the MGs last year and wasn't happy with the feel or the fit compared to the Players glove.

I also wear a Cadet size glove if this makes any difference.

I've looked at this before. I don't think they have cadets.
Leander - Ag
AG
Ordered
The Milkman
AG
Delivered today. They feel great
irish pete ag06
AG
Ordered an MG glove off ebay. Fits absolutely perfect. Went to there website directly and bought 4 more since the shipping is flat rate on their site. Awesome find.
PJYoung
AG
Got the Kirkland gloves and two dozen balls.

Nice.
Yesterday
AG
Played the Kirkland 3 layer ball today. Had a bad driving day so couldn't accurately judge the long ball but they felt great around the greens. Lots of spin. Definitely felt like they were a club short though.
jj9000
AG
The Milkman
AG
Interestingly when I received my online order of 4... they didn't come in a package. Just loose in a cardboard envelope
ORAggieFan
I bought some in store as well and they were the three pack. Through me off at first.
Gig-Em2003
AG
_lefraud_
AG
I'll take them, Venmo or PayPal?
Gig-Em2003
AG
Hanrahan
AG
have played titleist player gloves for a very long time, and while these are not titlest player gloves, they are only slightly thicker and still feel great. For $5 a glove its a complete no brainer. I just bought 12 more.
Yesterday
AG
Anyone want 4 medium gloves and 6 sleeves of Kirkland 3 layer balls? Gloves were too small. I'm usually a medium large and should have went with that size but I didn't. Balls are great but spin just a hair too much for me. $30 shipped for all of it. Brand new.
ThreatLevel: Midnight
AG
Bought a pack of these and had to return them. Guess I need the cadet sizing too. Bummer
Thanks & Gig 'Em
'03ag
Mateo84 said:

'03ag said:

Gig-Em2003 said:

These Kirkland ones are better than the Callaways at Costco? I really like those Callaway gloves. If Kirkland are better, I'll have to give them a try
had a couple of range sessions in the Kirklands gloves and yes, in my opinion they're noticeably higher quality than the Calaway gloves Costco was carrying.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.