Stonebriar ClubCorp membership cost?

14,660 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by ChoppinDs40
aggiebonzo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Recently moved to frisco and would like to join a course. This is the closest course to me and from what I've heard it's one of the pricier club Corp courses. Does anyone have any idea what the initiation and monthly membership fees are at the Young Executive level?
ChoppinDs40
AG
For YEX, initiation dues are prolly pretty low (and negotiable).

Monthly dues are somewhere in the 800-1000 range I believe.

Full-time I think are in the 35-45k range. I've got better figures for gleneagles but they're the same "tier".

I'm an lolpoor at Canyon Creek.
aggiebonzo
AG
Well consider me an lolpoor too bc that's way more than I'm willing to pay. Was looking for something more in the $200-300 range!
khaos288
AG
I think you can get yex at Stonebridge ranch for that
investorAg83
AG
khaos288 said:

I think you can get yex at Stonebridge ranch for that

Big fan of the stonebridge course.
ChoppinDs40
AG
aggiebonzo said:

Well consider me an lolpoor too bc that's way more than I'm willing to pay. Was looking for something more in the $200-300 range!
lol - I hear ya. Stonebriar is a top-tier ClubCorp property. In Frisco, I'd look at StoneBridge or just pay muni's.

YEX at Stonebridge (sans the Dye course) will run you probably $350 a month.
TexasAggies06
AG
AggieFanatic09 said:

For YEX, initiation dues are prolly pretty low (and negotiable).

Monthly dues are somewhere in the 800-1000 range I believe.

Full-time I think are in the 35-45k range. I've got better figures for gleneagles but they're the same "tier".

I'm an lolpoor at Canyon Creek.
I'd be interested to hear Gleneagles' rates for YEX if you know them. I'm not quite ready to take the country club plunge yet but I live near there and have considered it as an option.
ChoppinDs40
AG
last I heard from someone was ~$750 a month. initiation fees are the place to negotiate.

It's gotten kind of out of hand at GE - Kings is a mickey mouse course and no one wants to play it and it's damn near impossible to get a weekend tee time on Queens before 2pm.

They have a big group of original members (before clubcorp) that play out there nonstop. Great club though.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.