Putters for Sale - Ping & Odyssey

2,161 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by dodger02
dodger02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Holy Moses, these pictures are huge. Sorry.

Thinning out the herd for reasons too many to list...but primarily related to something that rhymes with "smwife".

My loss is your gain:

1.) Ping Anser TR 1966 (black dot) with SuperStroke Flatso 1.0. This thing is almost mint. The only blemish is some of the white paint fill coming off (see the pictures). That's easily fixed. I'm the second owner. The grip was installed by me and has only seen one round. It's pristine. I've only used this club once outside and I believe the previous owner used it sparingly (if at all). Measures 35 1/4". Comes with head cover shown.

Asking $110 $95

2.) Odyssey Works Versa #7 with SuperStroke 3.0 Slim & 50g counterweight - This, too is in great condition. I've used it twice on the course. I'm the second owner. The only blemishes are on the grip cap (see pictures) and some very minor scuffing in the finish on the sole (no scratches in the metal) which I only noticed last night when taking pictures. None of the blemishes affect play at all and really aren't terribly noticeable. This one measures just a hair under 36" and comes with the head cover shown.

Asking $120 $110

Sorry for the orangish tint in the pictures. I can take better ones outside if necessary.

Prefer F2F sale in North Austin, Williamson or Bell Counties. Can also get to B/CS for a sale, too. Shipping can be negotiated if necessary. PM for more info or email: d o d g e r 20 0 2 at hotmail (no spaces).
dodger02
AG
Price drops
_lefraud_
AG
how many three putts does the PING have left in her?
dodger02
AG
Plenty.

It's damn near brand spankin' new. Only blemish is the paint fill coming off the lettering for some weird reason.

She has just as many three putts left in her as that $300 Scotty does that we've all been eyeing.
JarAG2007
AG
If that ping keeps getting price bumps i just might have to bite!!!
ibdm98
AG
I'm interested in the Anser but live in B/CS. When's the next time you'll be this way?
dodger02
AG
PM sent
We can work something out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.