The Honda Classic

4,194 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by GIF Reactor
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Think that's fair enough.

The fans in golf are meant to essentially not be there and not play a role in the outcome of the event. This jackwad was intentionally trying to get into JT's head.

There's a difference in rooting against a guy and heckling a guy. Kinda like it's a crappy move to tell your opponent 'Don't yank it into that pond on the left' right before he tees off.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Ag_07 said:

There's a difference in rooting against a guy and heckling a guy. Kinda like it's a crappy move to tell your opponent 'Don't yank it into that pond on the left' right before he tees off.
What do you mean. I do that with my weekend group all the time.

Stakes are a little lower though.
birdman
I think both the drunk fan and JT are acting like jerks.

However, JT might regret it. He just put a larger target on his back. Every drunk moron is going to go after the star golfer with rabbit ears.
TexasAggies06
AG
Footage of the fan just emerged
DannyDuberstein
AG
TexasAggies06 said:

The big problem in my opinion is not the guys that are yelling something while the ball is in the air, although I do find that annoying and obnoxious. But there are now so many people doing that, on every shot, that to try and get their little moment of attention they try to say it a little bit earlier, and a little bit earlier, and now I think it's pretty common that it's happening at the moment of contact or even in the downswing, which I think can have a big impact on the shot.

Yep. Have noticed an early misfire multiple times this year.

And this crap is like a disease. It just spreads. Love seeing JT get that yahoo kicked out. Only shot at preventing it is to shame it and eject it.
GIF Reactor
AG
Why can't the tee box marshals (or whatever they are called) handle this?
AustinCountyAg
Electrical_Ag said:

Why can't the tee box marshals (or whatever they are called) handle this?
because they are too busy turned around watching the player hit the ball, not actually watching the crowd doing their intended job
GIF Reactor
AG
Makes sense.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.