Charleston, SC golf courses?

854 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Mr.Bond
CBarrett12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A buddy and I are headed there in September for a few days of golf. Any must play course recommendations? TIA
agsalaska
AG
The Ocean Course

Mr.Bond
AG
I hit the lottery and Im getting a house in the Charleston/Myrtle Beach area. Golf heaven
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

garym2001
AG
agsalaska said:

The Ocean Course

This.
AnyOtherName
AG
Just went to Kiawah over Labor Day and didn't justify the cost to play Ocean course. Do it. The board told me to pull the trigger and I didn't. I have a bunch of fake souvenirs that I bought in the pro shop and look at myself in the mirror and know that I am a phony no good for nothing loser for not playing. Just do it.

Don't be a no good for nothing wanna be like me.
Ag_07
AG
It's a chunk of change but I did it and don't regret it for one second.

It's an incredible golf course but it's also a great experience and makes for an awesome day. Be sure to get drinks and food on the patio after your round.

There are a few other courses in the area but I'd be doing you a disservice by giving you other options besides The Ocean Course.
AustinCountyAg
The worst, best day of golf I've ever had! Worth every penny.

Mr.Bond
AG
AnyOtherName said:

Just went to Kiawah over Labor Day and didn't justify the cost to play Ocean course. Do it. The board told me to pull the trigger and I didn't. I have a bunch of fake souvenirs that I bought in the pro shop and look at myself in the mirror and know that I am a phony no good for nothing loser for not playing. Just do it.

Don't be a no good for nothing wanna be like me.

This sounds like a directv commercial
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.