Must read for golf fans

2,422 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jgh85Ag
The D
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
http://qandawiththeghost.blogspot.com/2017/02/q-with-clubproguy.html?m=1

This is great !
Stymied
AG
Quote:

Back in 2012 I decided to go 'all in' to transform our retail space in to a Tabasco/Chiliwear concept shop. Turns out no one was willing to pay $119.99 for a full coverage graphic polo of an American flag mixed with a Hawaiian sunset being drenched in hot sauce. After two seasons I discounted them to $109.99 and still couldn't move them. I eventually donated them all to the local First Tee Foundation and used the Woody Austin cardboard cutout displays as member/guest tournament grand prizes.
Killin Me Smalls
SquirrellyDan
AG
This is fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

Quote:

The answer is eight and its a pretty good story. During the 2nd round of the '98 Yucatan Masters I went out in 44 after making a really bad double on #9 that included a penalty for playing a range ball. I get to the 10th tee and I'm just fuming. I turn to my caddy Ernesto and tell him to get the scuba gear out because I'm taking it deep on the back side. After tough luck bogeys on 10, 11 and 13, I par the last five including a nifty bump-and-run chip in on 18 to shoot 83 and miss the cut by 12. I then par the opening three holes the next Thursday at the Matamoros 4-Ball to run the par streak to 8. I've done a lot of special things on the golf course but that streak ranks right up there.

Hotdog Hamblin
AG

Quote:

My father left when I was very young but supposedly was a hell of a player. He actually played a year and a half on the Yukon Tour in extreme Northern Canada in the early 70's but couldn't keep his card. He died before he ever really got to see me make it on tour and I regret that. My mom is my rock and my biggest fan. She keeps a book with my newspaper clipping in it. It's great living with her because I get to see her so often and her disability check helps to cover the lease on my '07 Miata.

07fta07
AG
Anyone using a poker chip for a ball mark should be shot.
Swollen Thumb
AG
A lot of gold in that....thanks for sharing.
AgsMyDude
AG
Bring your gun, bud
oldschool87
AG
"I collaborated on a driver with no sweet spot, I continued to play that driver for 6 years..."

Love it!!!!!!!!
07fta07
AG
Hennessy11 said:

Bring your gun, bud

I'll just make you move it 3 club lengths every hole
Poot
Just so good
ThreatLevel: Midnight
Dallasag02
AG
I would watch this guy's movie.
jgh85Ag
AG
Dallasag02 said:

I would watch this guy's movie.
it would put tin cup to shame.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.