Anybody stay up for the Utah - Arizona game?

697 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 11 hrs ago by UTExan
StrykerAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I haven't seen any new threads from UTExan seeking attention from the Big 12 & SEC rivals that wonder why he is even here, so I am assuming they lost.
Texas velvet maestro
StrykerAg said:

I haven't seen any new threads from UTExan seeking attention from the Big 12 & SEC rivals that wonder why he is even here, so I am assuming they lost.
as expected they were mud-stomped by arizona wildcats up there in chuckles the clown stadium.

UTExan
StrykerAg said:

I think our players forgot to show up for this one. Which puts BYU atop the conference right now. Hopefully, Whitt and the coaching staff makes some coaching adjustments to connect these kids back to reality.
BTW, I did get a 24 hour ban for reposting material which had been deleted by mods. It was my fault: I posted from an area with poor internet and figured that it never got to Texags originally, so I reposted it. Live and learn.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Texas velvet maestro
Arizona rag-dolled the utes in Tucson last season, and this season Arizona went up there and made it obvious.
Utah isn't in the discussion. any more. looking at 4-6 more losses this season. SAD.
Texas velvet maestro
Kamberly Rising tore the webbing of her throwing hand on a bottle-cap and it has utah's kyle whine-ingham crying again about injuries. here we go again...
UTExan
Your obsession with Utah might stem from inhaling that dried bat guano underneath DKR whatever Memorial Stadium. Perhaps it has those magical mind-altering substances which allow you to momentarily forget your grief over losing to Big XII rivals over the years? Well, into each team chemistry is the DNA of failure as a roadmap to success. As Kaiser Wilhelm told his cousin Edward VII of England, even the crackest football team, after a loss, puts a good face on it and soldiers on.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Texas velvet maestro
UTExan said:

Your obsession with Utah might stem fro...
oh, now you don't want to talk about the real mediocre utah.

make you a deal, sparky. we never mention the utes again. how bout that?
UTExan
Texas velvet maestro said:

UTExan said:

Your obsession with Utah might stem fro...
oh, now you don't want to talk about the real mediocre utah.

make you a deal, sparky. we never mention the utes again. how bout that?

Dream on, Volvo Mustard.
I am certain that no team has the market cornered on mediocrity, especially in Austin, where Shaggy had to endure mediocrity for years. Now you have a coach who was himself the product of an Utah educated coach and some success accrues to the program.
Texas velvet maestro
you're mumbling gibberish about who knows what.

the utes get a week off to cry more, then they shlub down to arizona to get half their defense hospitalized by that zona state running back. skidldly-doo.
UTExan

the utes get a week off to cry more, then they shlub down to arizona to get half their defense hospitalized by that zona state running back. skidldly-doo.

Oh nonsense. The press corps was ready to crown Texas national champions last week without the need for more games on your say-so alone until they saw the great qb play from Milroe and Beck and decided you weren't a reliable source. Just shuffle on down to Horntopia and live in the moment glory for the time being.
Texas velvet maestro
UTExan said:

Oh nonsense. The press corps was ready to crown Texas national champions last week without the need for more games on your say-so alone until they saw the great qb play from Milroe and Beck and decided you weren't a reliable source. Just shuffle on down to Horntopia and live in the moment glory for the time being.
My say so? lol.

https://texags.com/forums/6/topics/3490050

Happy to be number 2, 3, or 4, as long as we keep winning. Utah meanwhile has just begun losing.
BohunkAg
AG
Your mom was watching with me.
Big 12-0
BugXII play is brutal week-to-week. Get "ute" to it, Utah.
UTExan
Big 12-0 said:

Thanks, but Utah handled two legacy Big 12 programs with relative ease. It was former PAC 12 fellow member Arizona that beat us.
StrykerAg
AG
UTExan said:

Big 12-0 said:

Thanks, but Utah handled two legacy Big 12 programs with relative ease. It was former PAC 12 fellow member Arizona that beat us.

Who ya got between Tarleton and Southern Utah?
UTExan
StrykerAg said:

UTExan said:

Big 12-0 said:

Who ya got between Tarleton and Southern Utah?

As always, hoping for a Texan win. Maybe an invite to the Mountain West conference? I would love to see a Tarleton-New Mexico rivalry.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.