Stay tuned…

2,297 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Big 12-0
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://clemsonwire.usatoday.com/2024/07/11/clemson-florida-state-rumor-to-big-12/
UTExan
The SEC and B1G are driving bumper cars and Yormark has the Big 12 in an M1 Abrams tank. Other rumor is that Miami is also a target.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Texas velvet maestro
Big 12-0 said:

https://clemsonwire.usatoday.com/2024/07/11/clemson-florida-state-rumor-to-big-12/
Sure, adding Utah, Arizona, Colorado and Arizona State was a fine move for the conference… after losing their two, by far, most valuable programs. Let's not sugarcoat it, the conference got worse.

your link. that's a tough way to end the article.
BohunkAg
AG
Quote:

according to longtime college football radio host Greg Swaim
According to Greg Swaim, I'm going to have sex with Jennifer Anniston tonight.
Big 12-0
BohunkAg said:

Quote:

according to longtime college football radio host Greg Swaim
According to Greg Swaim, I'm going to have sex with Jennifer Anniston tonight.

TOO SUPER DUPER SUH-WEET!
Big 12-0
Texas velvet maestro said:

Big 12-0 said:

Sure, adding Utah, Arizona, Colorado and Arizona State was a fine move for the conference… after losing their two, by far, most valuable programs. Let's not sugarcoat it, the conference got worse.

your link. that's a tough way to end the article.

Of course, losing tu and OU is a big deal.

But that which doesn't kill THE TWELVE only makes it stronger.

In five years, THE TWELVE will be running the show. And THAT's the bottom line.

Indeed!
maroon barchetta
Radio host yesterday said even if Clemson and FSU go to the BDF, it won't be for more than 5-10 years until the next round of realignment.
Texas velvet maestro
Spent about an hour last night looking at the big 12 teams, the season and the forecasts. Honestly it looks like a lot of fun, scrappy as hell, nobody's going undefeated. seems like KsU Utah Osu UCF are being favored. but a lot of teams seem too dependent on one or two things. Hopefully Tech has some depth. A good start would be nice. a bunch of talent on your offense. OL gotta come through. the backup qb from the georgia jc is interesting. Would love to see y'all represent . These Texas boys have gotta prevail. y'all gotta stand up on the road.
Good luck and wreckem
UTExan
" These Texas boys have gotta prevail…"

Oh, they will. As Utes!
11 Texans on the roster this year and no doubt Texas transfer Cam Rising will be throwing to Brant Kuithe, all America candidate from Katy Cinco Ranch, Money Parks from Aledo, , Caleb Lohner from Flower Mound and Landen King from Beaumont.
Usually we have 16-18 Texans so it's a low year.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Texas velvet maestro
Big 12-0

Spent about an hour last night looking at the big 12 teams, the season and the forecasts. Honestly it looks like a lot of fun, scrappy as hell, nobody's going undefeated. seems like KsU Utah Osu UCF are being favored. but a lot of teams seem too dependent on one or two things. Hopefully Tech has some depth. A good start would be nice. a bunch of talent on your offense. OL gotta come through. the backup qb from the georgia jc is interesting. Would love to see y'all represent . These Texas boys have gotta prevail. y'all gotta stand up on the road.
Good luck and wreckem

Thanks! I can't wait for THE TWELVE to define their identity.
Texas velvet maestro
Big 12-0 said:

how about y'all go up to Pullman and beat Wazzu for starters
Raiderjay

Big 12-0 said:

have the flying uteruses successfully banned the horns down handsign in the SEC yet so the players don't get hurt feels?
Texas velvet maestro
jay

Big 12-0

Big 12-0 said:

You got that right!

Red Raiders have to realize most stadiums don't give that 1000% electric feel and groove of THE JONES. You have to adjust to the lesser college football atmospheres and be prepared to ROCK & ROLL in any environment.
Texas velvet maestro
true. you can't let the trees and mountains throw you off your game.
maroon barchetta
Big 12-0 said:

Big 12-0 said:

You got that right!

Red Raiders have to realize most stadiums don't give that 1000% electric feel and groove of THE JONES. You have to adjust to the lesser college football atmospheres and be prepared to ROCK & ROLL in any environment.

Throwing batteries does make it more electric.
UTExan
Raiderjay said:

Big 12-0 said:

have the flying uteruses successfully banned the horns down handsign in the SEC yet so the players don't get hurt feels?

I think the idea is education: convincing opposing team players and fans that the simple outline of a horned bovine only represents the female reproductive system in passing but is in fact a tribute to wild cattle left to roam the plains of Texas by Spanish conquistadors. Dissing the symbol would be dissing the Spanish and a form of mockery unbecoming the high class fans of LSU, Tennessee and Mississippi.
Texas velvet maestro
UTExan said:

Raiderjay said:

Big 12-0 said:

I think the idea is education: convincing opposing team players and fans that the simple outline of a horned bovine only represents the female reproductive system in passing but is in fact a tribute to wild cattle left to roam the plains of Texas by Spanish conquistadors. Dissing the symbol would be dissing the Spanish and a form of mockery unbecoming the high class fans of LSU, Tennessee and Mississippi.
you and jay should meet in his crying closet and work it all out.
he can't leave it behind, and you never had it.
UTExan
Now here I was trying to uphold the dignity of the flagship institution, bat guano and all, and you come back with a disparaging comment like that.
Big 12-0
maroon barchetta said:

Big 12-0 said:

Big 12-0 said:

You got that right!

Throwing batteries does make it more electric.

You misspelled "tortillas."
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.