Big XII is Deepest Conference in America

3,952 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 17 days ago by Texas velvet maestro
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In football of course: it helps your team practice for the game with flagship of the A&M system which would be the Marquis game of the season for you guys.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Texas velvet maestro
marquee ?
UTExan
Texas velvet maestro said:

marquee ?

Autocorrected….grrrrrr.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Big 12-0
Texas velvet maestro said:

marquee ?
Marquette? Shaka Smart?
Maroon Dawn
AG
Big East 3.0

Good basketball but no one cares about any of their other sports and forget they even play other sports
WC94
AG
UTExan said:

And possible movement of conference championship game to Las Vegas, the sports and entertainment capital of the world!

Entertainment yes, sports negative. NY is King in that department:

New York City has the most major league sports franchises in the United States, with 11 teams across the Big Five leagues:
MLB: Yankees and Mets
NBA: Knicks and Nets
NFL: Giants and Jets
NHL: Rangers, Islanders, and Devils
New York City also has the most professional sports championships of any American city, counting only the top leagues in each of the four major sports.
Muy
AG
Big 12-0 said:

I've noticed a lot of jealousy not only what THE TWELVE is now but of the monster it will become in a few years.

Stay tuned…

I see that Tech still can't count.
McInnis80
I can see the Big 12 and Turner Sports doing a deal. It would be a great marriage of two former big boys who lost major assets. The Big 12 lost A&M, Nebraska, Mizzou, Texas and Oklahoma. Turner lost the NBA, the number 2 pro sports league in America.

The Big 12 can change tot the Big Used to Be Big Time.

Unfortunately, there is the BIG, SEC, ND, and the left overs.
Texas velvet maestro
I don't know if Murray State is gonna get that second interview for the Big 12.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.