Texas Tech, ADIDAS officially launch partnership

2,781 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Big 12-0
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A.D.I.D.A.S.

All Day I Dream About Scoreboard*
(* the only thing that matters)

https://www.kcbd.com/2024/07/01/texas-tech-adidas-officially-launch-10-year-partnership/
Maroon Dawn
AG
Yes, and said scoreboard belongs to us.

Run along now
Big 12-0
Maroon Dawn said:

Run along now
If you would ask the average college football fan, all they would remember is how bad Tech kicked Aggie butt and made them run away to another conference.

It's true. It's true.
StrykerAg
AG
And your unis STILL look like trash
TXAG 05
AG
Other than the fact that the Aggies have the better all time record and won the last 3 times we played, but sure, tech has "scoreboard" in your little fantasy world.
Big 12-0
TXAG 05 said:

Other than the fact that the Aggies have the better all time record and won the last 3 times we played, but sure, tech has "scoreboard" in your little fantasy world.

All those pre-21st century victories have such a huge difference with people born post-2000.
Big 12-0
StrykerAg said:

And your unis STILL look like trash

Wait, Aggies have the balls to talk about uniforms? I mean, I love how A&M has stayed pretty traditional, but Aggies have absolutely no rizz to comment on other school's UNI choices.
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL! The "average sports fan" doesn't even know tt exists. It's cute you are trying to re-write history, we own the all time scoreboard vs your team- and that's all that matters. You guys got turned down by the PAC- let that sink in, the PAC.
TXAGBQ76
AG
And there you go, moving the goal posts. So you lied when you've said nothing matters but scoreboard, all day long. This is my shocked face.
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

And there you go, moving the goal posts. So you lied when you've said nothing matters but scoreboard, all day long. This is my shocked face.

Scoreboard IS all that matters. It's just ironic, like Phyllis Diller saying a Playboy bunny is "ugly."
TXAGBQ76
AG
I'm not sure what "rizz" means- sounds like a Joe Biden made up word. Some schools are iconic, others have to go full blown garfish to get noticed and gain some level of attention.
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

LOL! The "average sports fan" doesn't even know tt exists. It's cute you are trying to re-write history, we own the all time scoreboard vs your team- and that's all that matters. You guys got turned down by the PAC- let that sink in, the PAC.

The PAC came to us. The know who Daddy is.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Not when they were still a real conference- revisionist history. Your momma tu went to the pack saying that could bring us, ou, osu. Your tt and bu folks went begging them to bring you too- look it up, it was in all the papers. The PAC snatched Utah and Colorado instead to make you go away. We told them to pound sand and the rest is history.

More recently I know there were discussions because they were grasping at straws looking for warm bodies are their conference was collapsing around them. Desperate times call for desperate actions. They would have taken ACU or McMurray State to survive.
UTExan
Congrats! No bevel???
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
TXAGBQ76
AG
They couldn't afford one!
Big 12-0
Maroon Dawn said:

Run along now

You already forgot?
https://wreckemred.com/2023/10/29/texas-tech-basketball-red-raiders-take-down-no-15-aggies-in-exhibition/
TXAGBQ76
AG
Looks like we will scoreboard for life, that's all that's important- right? That's been your mantra.
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

Looks like we will scoreboard for life, that's all that's important- right? That's been your mantra.
The last time we played Tech came out victorious, so I'm not sure what lifetime scoreboard you are referring to. Is this some kind of Aggie-logic like losing a Bowl game means you're really good?
TXAGBQ76
AG
Man I gave too much credit in the intelligence spectrum- or you are just being obtuse, both are possible I guess. I will use small words and talk slow for you:
- all SWC/bdf conference record is 37-32- 1 (scoreboard)
- all time non-conference record 12-3 (scoreboard)
- no matter how you spin it, try to to play dumb (acting normal in your case), shuffle the deck, use tt math, etc. (scoreboard)
Texas velvet maestro
successful debate requires a common definition of terms

texas tech "scoreboard" is when the giant double T topples over and kills drunk students who are ripping down the goalposts.

"we have scoreboard." is a whole different thing in lubbock
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

Man I gave too much credit in the intelligence spectrum- or you are just being obtuse, both are possible I guess. I will use small words and talk slow for you:
- all SWC/bdf conference record is 37-32- 1 (scoreboard)
- all time non-conference record 12-3 (scoreboard)
- no matter how you spin it, try to to play dumb (acting normal in your case), shuffle the deck, use tt math, etc. (scoreboard)
Oh, it's "historic" scoreboard compilations, not actual *Scoreboard (i.e. the last time your teams played). Must suck bowing down in front of Appalachian State every minute of every day, then.

And you're just quoting historic football records. Where's the other sports and contests? I guess somehow those scoreboards don't count.

Scoreboard is not plural...
TXAGBQ76
AG
Keep dancing little guy, keep dancing
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

Keep dancing little guy, keep dancing
<makes crazy statement>

<12-0 offers completely rational, well-thought rebuttal>

<pulls out "keep dancing" card>
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL! You've never had a rational thought or rebuttal- in fact kudos to you for guessing how to spell it correctly (golf clap). You're the first person to talk scoreboard- when it's convenient for you, then you deny it when it's inconvenient. It's okay though, do whatever you need to feel good about yourself. but at least came out and showed scoreboard really means nothing at all to you, thanks for finally being honest.
Loyalty
AG
Got another great player today!

Aggie Dad 26
Big 12-0 said:

A.D.I.D.A.S.

https://www.kcbd.com/2024/07/01/texas-tech-adidas-officially-launch-10-year-partnership/

Remember when Gavin Kash hit over 40 homeruns in his first two seasons?
Big 12-0
Aggie Class of 2026 said:

Big 12-0 said:

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Remember when he was a Longhorn? That's right, you got some orange blood mixing with the maroon.
UTExan
Big 12-0 said:

Big 12-0 said:

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Remember when he was a Longhorn? That's right, you got some orange blood mixing with the maroon.

There used to be a minor league team called the Arkansas Travelers. Maybe he is trying to make that team.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Big 12-0
Aggies know how it feels to have a business partnership with a former QB that's gone on to win multiple Super Bowls.

Oh wait…
Aggie Dad 26
Big 12-0 said:

Big 12-0 said:

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Even better. Both tceh, and UTrans can suck it
Aggie Dad 26
Big 12-0 said:

Aggies know how it feels to have a business partnership with a former QB that's gone on to win multiple Super Bowls.

Oh wait…

I bet those Super Bowl trophies look amazing inside the trophy room in Lubbutt

Oh wait...
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
Gone are the good ol' days of the Cingular logo?
Big 12-0
Aggie Dad 26 said:

Big 12-0 said:

Oh wait…

I bet those Super Bowl trophies look amazing inside the trophy room in Lubbutt

Oh wait...

Why would Super Bowl trophies won by a Kansas City team be in Lubbock? It was a RED RAIDER who won them for the Chiefs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.