I'm so glad we're not a rival of Sip

3,227 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by CobyRiley
Aggie Dad 26
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Imagine if we were? They would be doing things like

1. Trying to hire our HC in baseball
2. Distract the fanbase and baseball team while the Ags are on the biggest stage
3. Worried about the Ags being happy

And doing even dumber stuff like waiting to fire their HC weeks after a supposed incident between their coach and an unnamed pitcher of theirs. See #2

Poooooor Donghorns
MelvinUdall
Aggie Class of 2026 said:

2. Distract the fanbase and baseball team while the Ags are on the biggest stage

And doing even dumber stuff like waiting to fire their HC weeks after a supposed incident between their coach and an unnamed pitcher of theirs. See #2

Poooooor Donghorns

This post didn't age well.
Aggie Dad 26
They deserve a man with that type of integrity
Raiderjay

Poooooor Donghorns
dude your posts are a dumpster fire of trainwrecks....I almost think you have to be a troll, cause I can't imagine this much fail this fast from one poster.....
TXAGBQ76
AG
lol, do ever read the drivel your little tt buddy puts out? and don't forget his little brother from uhhh.
carl spacklers hat
MelvinUdall said:

Poooooor Donghorns

This post didn't age well.
It has aged splendidly, in fact. Sips took a verifiable scumbag off Aggies' hands, riled up the fan base and contributed to most of the 2024 team returning for another run at a natty. How many players did Schlonggobbler take with him to Austin again?
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
LOYAL AG
AG
If you weren't at the TA Kick Off event today Guerreri pulled no punches in blasting Narcissist Jim for the lack of class he demonstrated during his exit. He also said something to the effect that "we told you (the conference) this is what we were getting in admitting Texas so get ready for it."

Am I glad we're playing them again? Meh, it's fine. But there isn't a worse business partner in college sports and the SEC will regret the day they were admitted.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Seasoned Lifeguard
Imagine describing your intrastate rival as "business partners"
LOYAL AG
AG
Seasoned Lifeguard said:

Imagine describing your intrastate rival as "business partners"

Imagine being such a terrible business partner that your rivals have to always be concerned about how destructive you are.
A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
CobyRiley
For some people, it doesn't even need to be imagined.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.