Question for sips and tards

3,175 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Raiderjay
Aggie Dad 26
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Where will you be watching the World Series?
Big 12-0
Congrats, Aggies! Gig 'em!

But to be honest, I didn't even watch the CWS when Texas Tech was in it a few years back.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Wait, what!? I thought you were every single pitch, every single inning, every single game, every single series, every single day of your life? I guess you trust or believe anyone these days.
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

Wait, what!? I thought you were every single pitch, every single inning, every single game, every single series, every single day of your life? I guess you trust or believe anyone these days.

LOL, that's the team! Ain't nobody got time for that!
TXAGBQ76
AG
Ahhh, and here I thought you were a huge tt fan- at least that's the drivel you've been dishing. Not surprising I guess.
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

Ahhh, and here I thought you were a huge tt fan- at least that's the drivel you've been dishing. Not surprising I guess.
You mean I have to sit and watch every meat-judging tournament the Red Raiders participate in to be a huge fan? I didn't get to travel to the CWS, so how does me not watching it on tv make any difference?

This philosophy is akin to the folks who think they're "huge fans" because they wear authentic player football jerseys.
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL! You just described yourself in a nutshell, you just sit around wearing a jersey. Based on that, I will give you a little back for your honesty.
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

LOL! You just described yourself in a nutshell, you just sit around wearing a jersey. Based on that, I will give you a little back for your honesty.

Except when I played football, I don't think I've worn a replica jersey in my life.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Why would you wear a replica jersey when you played football? They wouldn't give you a real jersey? Were you the water boy, passing out some high quality H2O?
Muy
AG
I have an Arkie buddy like this. Talks about how Arkie is going to be so good in whatever sport, and then when we whip them it's always "oh I didn't watch the game!" as if that's a good fan look.
Texas velvet maestro
Don't watch a ton of baseball. Less than 15 full games a season, college and pro combined.
but this year, I've watched even fewer
TXAGBQ76
AG
Played a lot of ball growing up.
Love college baseball, have season tickets, go to about 40 games per year, watch a bunch more.
Watch very little pro anything any more, focus on college and high school sports.
Big 12-0
Muy said:

I have an Arkie buddy like this. Talks about how Arkie is going to be so good in whatever sport, and then when we whip them it's always "oh I didn't watch the game!" as if that's a good fan look.

You missed the question posed by the OP which I was replying to.

After congratulating the Aggies, I merely answered I wouldn't be watching the CWS, not because the Aggies are in it, but I find spending 3-4 hours watching on television incredibly boring.
Muy
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Muy said:

You missed the question posed by the OP which I was replying to.

After congratulating the Aggies, I merely answered I wouldn't be watching the CWS, not because the Aggies are in it, but I find spending 3-4 hours watching on television incredibly boring.

You get a pass and may continue to post.
UTExan
Any rival who cheers against A&M in the CWS should probably go to church more often.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
TXAGBQ76
AG
Yeah, I get it. You would rather spend that time on a site of a school you have nothing in common with begging for attention.
Texas velvet maestro
TXAGBQ76 said:

Yeah, I get it. You would rather spend that time on a site of a school you have nothing in common with begging for attention.
I see this as a redeeming quality
TXAGBQ76
AG
Yeah, he's got to have something. At least guys and bu were a rival, tt and uh were never rivals, just a conference game we played.
BillYeoman
TXAGBQ76 said:

Yeah, he's got to have something. At least guys and bu were a rival, tt and uh were never rivals, just a conference game we played.

I agree. A&M and the horns were not really rivals. Just conference games. And sometimes interesting out of conference games

Easy wins in hoops.

UHpgrade
TXAGBQ76
AG
You won a few basketball games, we did too. Pretty easy wins in football and baseball for us.
I seem to recall you always won at 7-11 though, they were your biggest rival as I recall.
Big 12-0
Muy said:

You get a pass and may continue to post.

"Well, thank you very much! Can I be in charge for a while?"
Sgt. Hartman
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

And when it came to TT, not treating us as rivals was A&M's downfall. Someone should've told Fran that TT were rivals and he might have tried to pump his team up a bit more for our games.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Yeah, Fran was our Kingsbury from a coaching perspective, but at least he won more games. Even with the Fran debacle, we still control the series.
Texas velvet maestro
I watched the 9th inning. wtg Ags. keep it up
UTExan
Great win for the Ags last night!

Keep it up, Ags, because a great state like Texas deserves another natty to follow up UH's triumph in track and field!
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
TXAGBQ76
AG
We had three of those T&F NCs also, just doing our part
OMeara
I'm going to tune in for the UT signing ceremony of their new baseball coach, which will take place about 15 minutes after the conclusion of the Tennessee vs A&M final tonight .....
Aggie Dad 26
OMeara said:

I'm going to tune in for the UT signing ceremony of their new baseball coach, which will take place about 15 minutes after the conclusion of the Tennessee vs A&M final tonight .....
One thing we all know is, regardless of who you hire, he wont be as good as Coach Schloss
Big 12-0
Aggie Class of 2026 said:

OMeara said:

One thing we all know is, regardless of who you hire, he wont be as good as Coach Schloss

Unless it IS Coach Schloss.

Stay tuned…
Raiderjay
I know where I watched the news the sips stole your coach.....
Raiderjay
Quote:

That aged very poorly quickly....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.