Aggies OUT, Red Raiders IN

3,967 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by JunctionNephew
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/texas-sports-nation/college/article/aggies-sec-tournament-baseball-19474938.php#

Today, Daddy up 8-1 over the scaredyKats in the 7th.

Stay tuned…
TXAGBQ76
AG
In what?
Science Denier
AG
Talk about something that will come back at you.
Big 12-0
How does baseball post-season differ from football post-season for the Aggies? Do you guys try to win Scoreboard* or is it acceptable for the likes of Okie State to curb-stomp you?

*The only thing that matters...
carl spacklers hat
The real tournament starts next week, the one where A&M will be a Top 5 national seed, the same tournament you technical tards will be watching from your couches. I know thinking is hard for you folks so this will fly over your head but here's the news flash - A&M, UT, Arkansas and Kentucky, none of those teams gives a rats arse about the SEC Tournament. All of them want to get their rotations set and time to let any injuries or knocks heal up before the REAL tournament starts. Not having to scratch and claw through a tournament trying to improve seed (or in the case of Tceh, actually make the tournament), because you already know you have a top 8 national seed sewed up is REALLY REALLY nice.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
TXAGBQ76
AG
We haven't played okie lite in over a decade. Even after to losing to the number one team in the country, we still have the number one RPI and will be seeded number three or four, which will guarantee home field for the regional and super regional. I like our chances.

Meanwhile, congrats on having scoreboard on cincy- for whatever it's worth.
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

We haven't played okie lite in over a decade. Even after to losing to the number one team in the country, we still have the number one RPI and will be seeded number three or four, which will guarantee home field for the regional and super regional. I like our chances.

Meanwhile, congrats on having scoreboard on cincy- for whatever it's worth.
I meant does the baseball tournament have the same expectations as last season's football bowl game where Okie Lite ran over A&M like a steamroller over prairie dogs?
Big 12-0
carl spacklers hat said:

A&M, UT, Arkansas and Kentucky, none of those teams gives a rats arse about the SEC Tournament.
I KNEW IT! There HAD to be a logical (Aggie logic) reason the Aggies flopped in the spotlight!
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL! So we are in a baseball discussion and you move the goal posts. Your hyperbole never ceases to amaze me. They did fact win, we in fact lost our second string QB on the first play from scrimmage of the bowl game and used a third string QB who almost pulled the game out. Good n them.

It's really sad you are forced to live vicariously, while hanging onto the jocks of other left behind teams for relevance- but you be you little man.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Pretty much every baseball coach will tell you they don't care about conference tournaments, but would rather rest up their pitching staffs and let players heal up for the long grind to try and make it to the CWS. The only coaches who really care are those whose only real chance of making a regional are to make a long run via their tournament- those teams barely above .500 overall and below .500 in their conference.
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

Pretty much every baseball coach will tell you they don't care about conference tournaments, but would rather rest up their pitching staffs and let players heal up for the long grind to try and make it to the CWS. The only coaches who really care are those whose only real chance of making a regional are to make a long run via their tournament- those teams barely above .500 overall and below .500 in their conference.

Wow, just wow. Here at Tech our coaches and players don't care about anything other than *Scoreboard.

Every game.
Every inning.
Every out.
Every pitch.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Well it's a good thing this happens for you every once in a while for you.
TommyBrady
AG
You didn't even score…again. Not even making a regional in baseball or softball. What a juggernaut.
TXAGBQ76
AG
So what happened?
MooreTrucker
AG
Big 12-0 said:

TXAGBQ76 said:

Wow, just wow. Here at Tech our coaches and players don't care about anything other than *Scoreboard.

Every game.
Every inning.
Every out.
Every pitch.
LOL. Tadlock is not nearly the idiot you make him out to be. The last four times TTU was in the CWS:

2019 TTU was the #1 seed in the Big12 tournament. Won the first game, then lost 2 and gone

2018 2 and out

2016 TTU was the #1 seed in the Big12 tournament. Won the first game, then lost 2 and gone

2014 2 and out

None of that says "every game/inning/out/pitch"
TXAGBQ76
AG
Shhh, even he doesn't believe most of the crap spews.
AggieRob93
AG
TXAGBQ76 said:

So what happened?

SOS - same ol' s**t.
carl spacklers hat
Big 12-0 said:

carl spacklers hat said:

A&M, UT, Arkansas and Kentucky, none of those teams gives a rats arse about the SEC Tournament.
I KNEW IT! There HAD to be a logical (Aggie logic) reason the Aggies flopped in the spotlight!
Those same 4 are your 1, 2, 3, & 5 National Seeds. Where'd Tard get sent for their Regional?
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
AgEng06
AG
There are five BDF baseball teams in Texas... and the only one of them that made the tourney is leaving next season. Clearly even attendance in the postseason is below teams of the caliber of Tech, TCU, Baylor, and the UHpgrade.
Science Denier
AG
Texas Aggies in
tard high out
yell_on_6th st
AG
Is that little tard still here? Talk about irrelevant
The Hefty Lefty
AG
Seems weird to flex your emaciated sinews over the fully intact Big 12 runner-up edging out A&M's 4th stringers by 8 points (without a head coach).
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
carl spacklers hat said:

Big 12-0 said:

carl spacklers hat said:

Those same 4 are your 1, 2, 3, & 5 National Seeds. Where'd Tard get sent for their Regional?

Home for summer break.
e=mc2
AG
Who is tard hosting in their Super Regional? Good luck!
The Hefty Lefty
powderlyag
AG

powderlyag
Censored deplorable
Poooooor tard, always prematurely blowing their load in their own face.
Aggie Dad 26
Big 12-0 said:

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/texas-sports-nation/college/article/aggies-sec-tournament-baseball-19474938.php#

Today, Daddy up 8-1 over the scaredyKats in the 7th.

Stay tuned…
I tuned in
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
This thread was Reed Mackenzie IV level of backfire.
JunctionNephew
Big 12-0 said:

TXAGBQ76 said:

Every game.
Every inning.
Every out.
Every pitch.

And yet A&M is in Omaha and where is tech?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.