Meaningless SEC vs Big 12 TAXACT TEXAS BOWL

5,403 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Texas velvet maestro
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Aggie Reed scrambles for a TD! Aggies not giving up quite yet.
Texas velvet maestro
Freshman Texas Aggie DBs have Red raider QB-dork's number. 2 interceptions so far. and counting
Texas velvet maestro
Gundy gonna run the ball, and take this game out of (okie state red raider) Bowman's hands before he blows it.
Big 12-0
Texas velvet maestro said:

Gundy gonna run the ball, and take this game out of (okie state red raider) Bowman's hands before he blows it.

That's the way Bowman was at Tech. Looked amazing for two quarters, then looked terrible the second half.
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
4th string Aggies pull within one score of the Big-12 runner up!
TXAGBQ76
AG
Wait, didn't you say earlier on this thread he could not be stopped? My grandad used to say "…you should always tell the truth to everyone you deal with, that way you won't have to remember which lie you told to who…"
Big 12-0
TXAGBQ76 said:

Wait, didn't you say earlier on this thread he could not be stopped? My grandad used to say "…you should always tell the truth to everyone you deal with, that way you won't have to remember which lie you told to who…"

No lie, he can't be stopped by anyone but himself.
Big 12-0
And THE TWELVE prevails yet again!

Game. Over.

Red Raider Bowman mic drop.
Big 12-0
Let the exCuSEs start here:
|
|
|
\/
Dark_Knight
AG
Big 12-0 said:

And THE TWELVE prevails yet again!

Game. Over.

Red Raider Bowman mic drop.

Lol loser
Because I'm Batman!

Jim Hogg is angry
AG
Big 12-0 said:

|
|
|
\/

Didn't realize tceh ducked playing both okie schools this season in order to cash in on a couple of close victories over bdf bottom feeders. Hats off to the 4th string Texas Aggies, who without a head coach, played the Big-12 runner up to within one score.
Big 12-0
Rusty Aha said:

Big 12-0 said:

|
|
|
\/

Didn't realize tceh ducked playing both okie schools this season in order to cash in on a couple of close victories over bdf bottom feeders. Hats off to the 4th string Texas Aggies, who without a head coach, played the Big-12 runner up to within one score.

Y'all really get off by qualifying a loss "within one score."
Bosco
AG

Dude. I don't know what to tell you. It's gonna be ok. Lots of people don't get their first choice and don't let it affect the rest of their lives. I don't go talking crap to Harvard doctors about how their rowing team lost or whatever.

You should have studied instead of lighting your farts and sniffing glue in high school.

THERE WERE WHOLE BOOKS DEDICATED TO THE SAT EXAM!! IT HAD LOTS OF VOCABULARY WORDS AND THE TYPES OF MATH PROBLEMS YOU MAY SEE ON THE EXAM. DID YOU EVEN TRY THAT?!??!

What about extracurricular activities? I know you weren't top 10%, but there were other things you could have done to have a chance.

Don't let it affect the rest of your life. Spending time on the internet about a team that you used to play a decade ago or whatever. Sheesh man. You have an illness. Get help.

Maybe your kids can get into A&M.

Just keep them away from the glue.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Interesting. Please list your excuses for hanging out on a non-rival's site, your excuses for your obsession with Texas A&M, etc. Looks like you've colored in a book and were able to read some of the words that told you the first step to getting rid of your obsession is to admit it. So come on little guy, get it off your chest.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Kind of like your description of a 50 point loss to tu as a close game?
Bosco
AG
Imagine an HIV positive homeless bum hanging around outside of a surgeon's house just sitting in the bushes waiting for him to drop a glass of whiskey and then jumping up and down screaming IN YO FACE BYTCH!!!!

That's this guy.

I bet he's over 40 too.
Rongagin71
AG
Dark_Knight said:

We are without 31 players, probably 32 counting our current starting QB who broke his arm. Not really excuses. Piss poor coaching staff, but at least we aren't tech
And 12th Man Sam got to start and make an interception.
That will go down in Aggie History.
kb2001
AG
Big 12-0 said:

TXAGBQ76 said:

How is he "red raider bowman"? Looks like he is wearing okie lite gear. Seems like your "coaching" staff couldn't bring out the best in him, it took a 40+ year man coach to do that. Not a good look for your "coaching" staff.

Just a nod to what he's most famous for. You don't introduce Paul McCartney as the lead singer of Wings, you freakin' mention The Beatles.
Comparing tech to the Beatles, now I've seen everything. Cockroach is more fitting when talking about tech.
Texas velvet maestro
Buddy Holly and the Crickets?
TXAGBQ76
AG
More like a sixth grade garage band
Texas velvet maestro
Bosco said:

Imagine an HIV positive homeless bum hanging around outside of a surgeon's house just sitting in the bushes waiting for him to drop a glass of whiskey and then jumping up and down screaming IN YO FACE BYTCH!!!!

That's this guy.

I bet he's over 40 too.
You're under 40 on a classic TexAgs message board with a number of distinguished and accomplished older gentleman, but not learning anything or being particularly funny.

and, IN YO FACE BYTCH!!!! is what the hiv positive homeless bum said to your mom.
MelvinUdall
Bosco said:

That's this guy.

I bet he's over 40 too.

Do you even know how to Old Rivalries, Bro?
Raiderjay
MelvinUdall said:

Bosco said:

That's this guy.

I bet he's over 40 too.

Do you even know how to Old Rivalries, Bro?

No, Old Rivalries has gone to hell…..
Big 12-0
Though we didn't play the Aggies, this should settle any questions on who would win:

Tech defeats UCF
UCF defeats oSu
oSu defeats A&M

Finale.
HeyMoe
AG
I love the Ignore feature.
Rongagin71
AG
I really wish A&M had gotten to play Tehc.
That would have been a much fairer match than
playing still another Top Twenty team.
Looking forward to the new era, we are due.
maroon barchetta
What is wrong with you?

You sound like a sip/Dallas Cowboys fan ("we are due").

Oh, and sips and cowboys fans have a LOT of crossover.
Rongagin71
AG
If you really want to know what is wrong with me, I can make a list?
Bet if you're honest, your list will be longer.
Texas velvet maestro
maroon barchetta said:

What is wrong with you?

You sound like a sip/Dallas Cowboys fan ("we are due").

Oh, and sips and cowboys fans have a LOT of crossover.
winning fan bases of winners expect to win.
and the Ags have crossover with the Texans (who have never been there)?
Just Saying
Big 12-0 said:

Though we didn't play the Aggies, this should settle any questions on who would win:

Tech defeats UCF
UCF defeats oSu
oSu defeats A&M

Finale.
That is one of the dumbest posts I've seen on this forum.
TXAGBQ76
AG
By the little guy 0-12-> and that's saying a ton!
Bosco
AG
Just Saying said:

Big 12-0 said:

Tech defeats UCF
UCF defeats oSu
oSu defeats A&M

Finale.

Remember, he's not really a "thinking" type. He had to go to a 5th tier dolled up junior college in the middle of nowhere that only like 500 people have heard of.
Skubalon
Bosco said:

Remember, he's not really a "thinking" type. He had to go to a 5th tier dolled up junior college in the middle of nowhere that only like 500 people have heard of.

… he went to Blinn?
monarch
S
Dude. I don't know what to tell you. It's gonna be ok. Lots of people don't get their first choice and don't let it affect the rest of their lives. I don't go talking crap to Harvard doctors about how their rowing team lost or whatever.

So maybe his second choice was the wife he didn't want but got her anyway?

I mean, like what are you saying?
Peace for Ukraine!
Just Saying
Bosco said:

Just Saying said:

Big 12-0 said:

Tech defeats UCF
UCF defeats oSu
oSu defeats A&M

Finale.

I think you're being a bit harsh on junior colleges ; )
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.