Congrats sip

3,704 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by WC94
vin1041
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
On the bdf championship!
Big 12-0
Get ready, SEC. If they can own THE TWELVE, there's no stopping them in the sec. At least for the first couple of years before that12-toughness wears off.

Stay tuned…
UTExan
I wish our Hornfluencer, Velvet Maestro would chime in to accept the congrats of the board. Just as we don't tolerate omertas, we recognize success.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
BillYeoman
Ohio St, Georgia, Alabama, FSU don't have to answer these questions to the College Football Playoff selection committee. If you include the longhorns why not Oregon or OU?

DGrimesAg92
Big 12-0 said:

Get ready, SEC. If they can own THE TWELVE, there's no stopping them in the sec. At least for the first couple of years before that12-toughness wears off.

Stay tuned…

Yeah!!!! FOUR titles in 28 years in the weakest conference in college football !!! The SEC is trembling!!
Texas velvet maestro
vin1041 said:

On the bdf championship!
Thanks
f they dare to let us in this tourney, we will bring another big trophy back to Texas and the bdf.
Then we will rebrand the SEC and turn that sucker into the biggest dumpster fire anyone's ever seen.

And they will be like nebraska, clutching their pearls "omgosh we never should have competed with Texas! How can we get out of this!"
OMeara
Strength of schedule and the road win over Bama helped put us in.

Plus the thought of BEVO catching a pre-game glimpse of the Washington mascot makes for some quality television

Jim Hogg is angry
AG
Big 12-0 said:

Stay tuned…

You Stockholm Syndome towards the sips is one of the worst cases I've ever seen. Seek help, immediately.
Bosco
AG
Rusty Aha said:

Big 12-0 said:

Stay tuned…

You Stockholm Syndome towards the sips is one of the worst cases I've ever seen. Seek help, immediately.

I suspect this guy is also very old. Most young people wouldn't take the abuse here and keep coming back for more. Olds are stubborn.
Big 12-0
Rusty Aha said:

Big 12-0 said:

Stay tuned…

I said the same thing about A&M when they jumped ship to the sec.

Hhhhhhmmmm…
chlavinka
AG
Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it
chlavinka
AG
He's probably an Aggie and it's all a gag
WC94
AG
DGrimesAg92 said:

Big 12-0 said:

Stay tuned…

Yeah!!!! FOUR titles in 28 years in the weakest conference in college football !!! The SEC is trembling!!

Baylor won 3 in the last 10 years.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.