Aggie receivers pushing off

3,435 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Rongagin71
ski-man
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

ski-man said:

If you knew me and my HS coaching experience, you wouldn't be so cocky with your response.

That's absolutely ridiculous, and you never would have said that if you knew me.

when you handicap games like I do you have to factor in everything. You have to ask yourself, have any agreements been made with the Manning clan, were there any stipulations made before his commitment regarding Arch's playing time and against which opponents? How's the blocking holding up? Do we want to throw him out there yet? maybe he's still building up mass. what's the turf pellet situation? This isn't some 2A 6 man crap where the blubbery redneck head coach pulls ideas out of his butt.

Typical t-sip excuses. We will see
Let's go ski-man!
ski-man
AG
ski-man said:

ski-man said:

If you knew me and my HS coaching experience, you wouldn't be so cocky with your response.

That's absolutely ridiculous, and you never would have said that if you knew me.

when you handicap games like I do you have to factor in everything. You have to ask yourself, have any agreements been made with the Manning clan, were there any stipulations made before his commitment regarding Arch's playing time and against which opponents? How's the blocking holding up? Do we want to throw him out there yet? maybe he's still building up mass. what's the turf pellet situation? This isn't some 2A 6 man crap where the blubbery redneck head coach pulls ideas out of his butt.

And I did not put you down as you can see. You put me down. There is your reason I responded that way.
Let's go ski-man!
Texas velvet maestro
ski-man said:

ski-man said:

that's right run along. old rivalries is no country for old men. only the strong survive
ski-man
AG

ski-man said:

ski-man said:

that's right run along. old rivalries is no country for old men. only the strong survive

You sound like such as tough guy. I am not going to get in a back and forth with you as you have your mind made up. I stated my reasons why you are incorrect so what else do you want me to say. Maybe you are a *****?
Let's go ski-man!
Texas velvet maestro
ski-man said:

ski-man said:

ski-man said:

You sound like such as tough guy. I am not going to get in a back and forth with you as you have your mind made up. I stated my reasons why you are incorrect so what else do you want me to say. Maybe you are a *****?
you're in the back and forth bub. big time
ski-man
AG
Good one. That makes no sense. But that would be typical of a horns excuse.
Let's go ski-man!
Texas velvet maestro
you said I can't use red-shirting as an excuse. you gonna walk that back or not?
ski-man
AG
Nope. You can keep yourself warm or cool at night thinking you have all the answers.
Let's go ski-man!
Texas velvet maestro
ski-man said:

Nope. You can keep yourself warm or cool at night thinking you have all the answers.
you also questioned my cockiness. now you know.
ski-man
AG
I don't know you at all. And I like it that way.
Let's go ski-man!
Texas velvet maestro
I have grown weary of you and am ending this back and forth. tell your pals. old rivalries is the big leagues and not for everyone.
ski-man
AG

I have grown weary of you and am ending this back and forth. tell your pals. old rivalries is the big leagues and not for everyone.

Sounds good. We are all so scared {sarcasm}
Let's go ski-man!
Rongagin71
AG
Someone might point out that most really good players go pro after three years in college, so there is not much use to red shirt non linemen...and that lineman red shirting is more to keep them from getting hurt than out of expectation that a really good one will stay a fifth year.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.